GO!

Tiddles is missing

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

Tiddles

SUPER- KITTY!!!!!!!

Purred: Wed Jun 5, '13 5:56pm PST 
My Tiddles snuck out the top of the window some time between 6am-noon. We have looked everywhere for her. Someone on another street thought they saw her but she hasn't been seen since. We didn't discover her missing until almost 6pm. We are at a total loss as to what to do beyond putting up posters. We have left the window she escaped through open hoping she will come back on her own. We are moving in 2 weeks so it is important we get her back asap. She is missing from the School Street/ Cider mill area of Sterling, Ma. She is wearing a pink collar with my cell phone number written under it. If you see her call 978-422-7520 if you find her call 978-422-7520 or the number under the collar.
[notify]

Beep

Butt-kicker of- all other cats

Purred: Thu Jun 6, '13 4:03pm PST 
I read that a few things you can do, one, if you have a sweaty shirt of yours that you can leave outside, a bed or blanket that the cat sleeps on, if you have a garage you can keep cracked open and put their litter box in it. Leaving the window open is a good idea. Put a sign in YOUR yard that says missing cat, with a photo if you can, right NEEDS MEDICATION, in case someone decides that they want to keep your cat because it's friendly, they might be inclined to give it back then thinking it had medical issues, also might be more inclined to look for the cat. Does your cat usually respond to shaking a bag of cat treats? Go around the neighborhood with the treats. Another person suggested when it's late and quiet, to sit outside of your house and quietly call the kitty. Could be close by in the bushes and too afraid to come out while things are still moving around, but once it's dark, maybe then they may venture home a bit.

Best of luck, I know I would be out of my mind too, and I sincerely hope kitty comes back soon. On another message board, someone just reported that their cat came back after 2 1/2 weeks of being gone.... so it can happen! I know you are moving, so lets hope it doesn't take that long. Crossing my fingers for kitty's safe return.
[notify]

tilly

wildcat.

Purred: Sun Jun 23, '13 6:47am PST 
kitty Hi, just read this post, I hope Tiddles has returned. It must be so worrying for you. Good Luck. wave
[notify]