GO!

Cartoon reruns

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

(Page 2 of 4: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  
Raza

Purred: Thu Jul 26, '12 3:30am PST 
Thanks guys and no we haven't been doing them in our diary's we thought it might be a good idea to post here in the forums instead of the groups like we used to do. I think Catster was more fun and we got to met new cats when we posted more here (many moons ago). I thought it might be good if we started going back to the forums for everyone. We would love to see new cartoonist if any fur likes to draw, you are more than welcome to join in.

And Thanks again for the nice comments I was wondering if anyone was looking at themsmile
[notify]

Raza

Purred: Mon Jul 30, '12 8:00pm PST 
A new one
Where is everyfur
[notify]

Fearless

Purred: Wed Aug 1, '12 3:04am PST 
Those are all great! You said you welcomed other cartoons, so I'll post the only one I have so far. The Mama has ideas for others, but cartooning isn't her usual bag, so it may take a while. laugh out loud

FEARLESS CARTOON
[notify]

♥Sam

Purred: Wed Aug 1, '12 4:02am PST 
laugh out loudFearless meow yes!!!! The human couldn't stop laughing we can relate to that laugh out loud thanks for posting the pawsome cartoon.
[notify]

Wanda- 2000-2006

don\'t get in my- way

Purred: Thu Aug 2, '12 1:09am PST 
Raza and Fearless those were great! Marie is the big fly catcher in our house, but she just sits and waits for them to get close enough for her to grab with her mouth. Raza we agree about summer being kenneled, has been over a 100 degrees here for what seems like forever, don't see how the humans can stand to go out in it!

Good news...bad news
[notify]

♥Sam

Purred: Thu Aug 2, '12 3:30am PST 
Yikes!!!big laugh that's bad news alright I'm so glad we don't have them here laugh out loudgreat cartoon thanks Wanda

Edited by author Thu Aug 2, '12 3:31am PST

[notify]

Wanda- 2000-2006

don\'t get in my- way

Purred: Fri Aug 3, '12 12:00pm PST 
I have another new one to post. Are we supposed to be posting on any specific day/time period?smile
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '12 7:25am PST 
oh PLEASE PLEASE keep posting these! they are so cute & made me laugh! You all are very talented, and it is funny to see just how cats are alike! High paws to our cartoonists!!
[notify]

Wanda- 2000-2006

don\'t get in my- way

Purred: Mon Aug 6, '12 2:59am PST 
Thanks Tigger, we really appreciate the comments! Here is another new one from me:
Oldtimers
[notify]

Mr D - D'boat #19

Yikes!

Purred: Mon Aug 6, '12 5:16am PST 
laugh out loudawesome yes!!! I can relate to that laugh out loudLove itapplause
[notify]

(Page 2 of 4: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4