GO!

I started a blog about being a crazy cat lady - opinions?

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

Moosh Moosh

Purred: Sat May 19, '12 11:03am PST 
I would love to hear feedback about my blog...I realized I have too many crazy cat stories and I needed an outlet.

Thoughts?

http://meowhearthis.wordpress.com/
[notify]

Alexander,- Dreamboat- #110

I am really a- lap dog in- disguise.

Purred: Sun May 20, '12 3:49am PST 
Oh my goodness, why haven't you come here to begin with? This is the place that you need to be. It will give you the outlet for your cat stories, information, and help to give to others. I read most of your stories and information. You are not crazy when you are here. I didn't see my doctor in three years but I will take my cats to the vet every year or even every six months. Their vet bills are higher than mine. Welcome and please create a site for your cats here. I will look for them.
It doesn't matter your age here. When you adore cats, we are all the same, a bit crazy....
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Sun May 20, '12 8:29am PST 
I like it!!!! GREAT BLOG! Nice job! big grin
[notify]

Ben

I fetch,- therefore I am.

Purred: Mon May 21, '12 1:06am PST 
Awesome! hi5

I love your Mothers Day post--I wish I'd seen it in time to share it with my mom on the Day! (I think I'll send it to her, anyway.) laugh out loud

Great work! Keep it up--we'll be reading! hug

Fatty

Keeper of the- Fat

Purred: Tue May 22, '12 4:57pm PST 
Yay! Thanks for all the nice words! My cats give me so much material...
[notify]