GO!

Sale @ Petco on Holistic Select, Castor & Pollux

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

Brownie

I'm the Alpha- cat!

Purred: Sun Aug 21, '11 5:09pm PST 
I just got back from Petco after I used all my coupons and have to share. The almost 6 lb bags of Holistic Select kibble that are originally $20 were on sale for $15. At our store the 5.5 lb. Organix Adult Castor and Pollux kibble that was originally $20 was a Manage Special (a printed label on the shelf) for $10.
[notify]

Brownie

I'm the Alpha- cat!

Purred: Mon Aug 22, '11 4:37pm PST 
Rats! The mailman brought me today a 10% off coupon the entire purchase at Petco. I could have used that yesterday! Maybe I'll use my $5 off coupon on the HS kibble. So the almost 6 lb bag would be $9 before tax.
[notify]