GO!

Help I'm becoming a cat lady (animal planet?) WTH??

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2  
♥- Roxy- ♥

Polydactyl Maine- Coons Rule!

Purred: Tue Aug 2, '11 2:14pm PST 
That annoys me too, they show a DSH that someone found or got from a shelter and call it a Bombay or something. It's misleading as to both the appearance of the breed and the identity of the cat.
[notify]

Hermoine

play 23 hours a- day!

Purred: Tue Aug 2, '11 2:18pm PST 
I agree its annoying and also misleading. I don't know how bothered I am by it. I think that shelters themselves do this to get more adoptions or they give breeds (more in dogs) that are more popular (for instance, Corgi vs doxie).

--des
[notify]

Chuck

Chuck Commands- You!!

Purred: Wed Aug 3, '11 10:14am PST 
I don't have TV anymore, but I stopped watching AP even when I did have a TV. The shows were lame and boring. I miss Superfetch!!! I don't really like all of the info on Dogs101....
[notify]

Monida

I look so- innocent when- I'm sleeping.

Purred: Thu Aug 4, '11 12:29am PST 
That show sounds terrible! Ugh. I saw the Underdog to Wonderdog that had the sad ending. That was really a shock. I just kinda sat there for a while, like, really, this is how it ends?!

There's too much fish-related shows on Animal Planet. River Monsters? Who watches that?!
[notify]

Chuck

Chuck Commands- You!!

Purred: Thu Aug 4, '11 7:13am PST 
And that new one with those hill billies... o.e Monsters inside me is gross. That hoarder show is sad. The ghost one with animals is just.... I can't even watch the whole show.
[notify]

Ember, aka- Soul Fuzzer

Kitty Kismet- arrived on the- Cosmic Wind

Purred: Sat Aug 6, '11 9:58pm PST 
I used to LOVE Animal Planet back in the day. We don't have TV anymore but I don't know that there's anything on AP that I'd want to watch anymore anyway from the sound of it. confused I have seen Monsters Inside Me and that show just makes me a paranoid neurotic mess, lol. I much prefer labor and delivery shows, lol. My kids make fun of me because I used to get SO excited for A Special Delivery, or A Birth Story, etc. They need to make a birth channel - home births, water births, cesarean, hospital, in the car on the side of the freeway, lol. laugh out loud OMG human babies being born is like Christmas for me, lol. I'm a total birth junkie. I should be a midwife or a doula or something, lol. cloud 9 Maybe I'm a crazy birth lady who just happens to love her cat. Yeahhhh but anyway, it sucks that they ruined Animal Planet. I want to watch My Cat From H*** but mostly just to look at Jackson Galaxy. wink
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2