GO!

Cat litter on clearance

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

Cookie

Can we play??

Purred: Thu Jul 28, '11 7:49pm PST 
My Target was clearancing a lot of things! It might not be my first choice but the 40 lbs. of Arm & Hammer was on sale for $7.78. Some of the boxes had free treats inside too.
[notify]

Brownie

I'm the Alpha- cat!

Purred: Thu Jul 28, '11 9:35pm PST 
I forgot, I also got on clearance a duo of the Pledge fabric sweeper for pet hair. It was $4.64.
[notify]

Kona

Grouchy cats- need luv too!!

Purred: Fri Jul 29, '11 4:45pm PST 
ooooh!! gonna go check out my Target this weekend, I LOVE those pledge fur sweeper things! Thanks for the tip!!
[notify]

Brownie

I'm the Alpha- cat!

Purred: Thu Aug 11, '11 12:53pm PST 
It was so sad. I found coupons for the cat litter. So yesterday I ran back to use the $1.50 coupons I printed. The endcap was empty. I found one box of Super Scoop litter on the regular shelf. I took the box over to the UPC code read to scan for the price. It did not find a price. They already removed the price from the computer. The stock woman came over & told me the litter was to be put already from the store & it had to be destroyed. She pull the box from my cart as I begged her to sell it to me. "No" she said & she ran away with my litter. All because some of the boxes had treats that were expiring. The box she took did not have any treats. I told you it was sad. :^(
[notify]

Kona

Grouchy cats- need luv too!!

Purred: Sat Aug 13, '11 11:28am PST 
That's a shame they wouldn't just let you buy that last box. How do they destroy litter, anyway?? hmmm... I went to my target, but no such luck, they didn't have any litter on clearance. frown
[notify]