GO!

I just want to say...

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

Ember, aka- Soul Fuzzer

Kitty Kismet- arrived on the- Cosmic Wind

Purred: Thu Jul 14, '11 7:33pm PST 
That I am utterly besotted with this cat of mine. cloud 9

She is seven years old, her history is a bit fuzzy but my best understanding is that she lived with her first owner for 2 years and ended up in the pound. She was then adopted, spayed and 4-paw declawed in one fell swoop and lived with that owner for about four years who at least seemed to keep up with her shots and healthcare during that time. And then I guess she ended up BACK at the pound, was adopted again and the last year of her life it seems like she's lived in at least two different households, and was on her way BACK to the pound when I took her in (this last time was due to an child's allergy issue or so I was told).

For the life of me I cannot understand why such a good kitty kept getting shuffled around?? I guess I've only had her a week, maybe there's something I'm not aware of yet. Although, I would *think* she'd be at her worst right now considering she's under stress?? But seriously, she is such a good, good kitty. She always uses her litter boxes. She talks to you so much you'd swear she was a person. She's very loving when she feels like it and the rest of the time she's doing her own thing not bothering anyone. What's the problem?!? shrug

I hope I'm not jinxing things by saying all this, but I just really love her and can't imagine why everyone kept getting rid of her. When she strolls into the room, however briefly, you just feel like rightness and goodness have paid you a visit. wink
[notify]

Maizy

I may meow to- you if you're- worthy

Purred: Fri Aug 19, '11 8:54am PST 
Maybe she was just waiting for you!!! She will have a happy life from now on, and that is the most important thing of all! It is all of their loss then! purrs!
[notify]

Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Fri Aug 19, '11 12:49pm PST 
Bless you for taking her, I hope you have many years together way to goway to go
[notify]

Alice Giroir- - ILM

Say it- Loud.....I\\\'m- Orange and- I\\\'m

Purred: Fri Aug 19, '11 12:51pm PST 
She KNOWS she had found the perfect, loving, furrever home and just wants you to know how happy she is.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful story - and bless you for rescuing a cat from a shelter. You saved a life, and she loves you for it.

The New Orleans Kittieswelcome
[notify]