GO!

Book topic: 50 Reasons to Love a cat

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

Kitty

Don\'t let my- name fool you,- I\'m a bada

Purred: Mon Jun 20, '11 9:07pm PST 
Hi, my name is Gabriela. I have 2 cats, Kitty and Gabe. I am in the process of creating a publishing company with my dad and Fiance and our first book is going to be titled "50 Reasons to Love a Cat". I have 50+ reasons of my own to love a cat, but we are looking for outside opinions. If you have your own why you love your cat, please respond. The 50 best answer's will be published given your consent. Thanks! Can't wait to read responses.
My reason to love cats: The company/companionship. My cats follow me everywhere, and I love it! If I am painting at the table, I have a chair right next to me so my little cat can feel close. If I am sleeping, both cats are tucked in between my fiance and I. It is the best feeling in the world to have such a cute companion who loves spending time with you.
[notify]