GO!

New show "My Cat from He**"

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

(Page 13 of 13: Viewing entries 121 to 128)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  
Brooks

Purred: Sun Feb 5, '12 9:34am PST 
Brooks and I love this show!
[notify]

Kitty Pryde

Purred: Sun Feb 5, '12 12:57pm PST 
Wowwwie...this last episode was just like it is at our house right now! We has the screen door up and Mommy is trying ta get us ta be furrriends again that way. Poor Roxy though, she is so scurrrred like I has been lately. I'm getting braver though! And even Mommy is putting my food closer ta where Harrison will see me and me him, like Jackson said ta those pawrents too. We always say tha same thing, but it's all kitten steps and a work in pawrogress! I wonder what the kitty Penny Lane is taking fur medicines and if it's the same one that Jackson thought I should be taking. It has halped me a lot, so furry much!
Bonks
[notify]

Tink the Cat

Never met a- mouse I didn\'t- bat!

Purred: Tue Feb 7, '12 7:00am PST 
KP, when you had your situation and he agreed to help, I wondered why he didn't choose it as an episode. It's such a common problem and usually less extreme than your situation. Then I saw this episode and realized it was the same situation, only there was a couple and their dream house involved. That may be the reason he didn't choose you as an episode. Anyway, we loved it that he addressed this issue!kitty
[notify]

Kitty Pryde

Purred: Thu Feb 9, '12 11:41am PST 
Yah, we thinks that is part of it too...when Mom saw the stuff online about the "casting call" (cause they put it out fur actors and those people got paid...we just wanted help!) they were specifically looking fur couples and stuff that were in desperate help. But we also knew a purrrson who was lying on their video (we found out) just to get on the show and get the money, and they even had a callback apparently, but I don't knows if they got on tha show...
But I don't think it's awl up to Jackson too-each show is so different. We has our screen door up though and so far Harrison hasn't broken through it MOL! He did jump super high tho to the part that didn't have the special pet screen on it. We just hope that something changes soon....like maybe I will not be scared but he needs to not be so intense either. we both take medicines too fur help, and it has helped, but there's more we gotta try!
[notify]

Angel Sandy

Always an Angel

Purred: Fri Mar 9, '12 9:42pm PST 
I love My Cat From Hell! I didn't think I would at first. Those cats seemed so mean, and Jackson didn't seem like the type to be a cat behaviorist, I mean, get a look at him, he looks like a hood or something! I watched the first couple episodes and didn't think I liked it. Then when it came out again, I watched with a more open mind, and he really does seem to know his stuff and care about the people.
Now I've got all the episodes on my Kindle, at the ready for when I get my next cat...if I should need them.

He's also got a book coming out in May called Cat Daddy. I'm looking forward tio it!

If those people are really actors, that is disappointing, but I think I'll still watch anyway.
[notify]

Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Sun Mar 11, '12 5:11am PST 
My favorite one now is the clicker one where the little dog and the cat are trained using a clicker. Jackson cries when he sees both of them sit. The cat did a complete turn around in just two weeks from a cat who scratch everyone and the owner had to wear a leather jacket to pick him up. Jackson said that this cat was
a respresentative of all cats who are put to sleep because they don't get along. He showed how you can help a cat like this. It does take patience and realizing that if your home is cluttered that a cat will feel it.
The cat and dog became friends in just a short time......It was amazing......I hope that they aren't actors.
Jackson does everything in just three visits......that is too good to be true but I will still support him and watch him work. .....I just wish that the title was different...
[notify]

Purred: Mon Mar 12, '12 4:47pm PST 
This guy is awesome. He relly knows about cats. I wish I could use his services sometimes. He's great. I watch him every Saturday. I wish more people used him.

Kathy
[notify]

Angel Sandy

Always an Angel

Purred: Thu Mar 15, '12 11:22am PST 
I like that one too, but I like the one before it, the Mad Max one, because in the end, the guy proposed to the girl in front of Jackson, and he was crying! That's my kinda guy, one who loves cats and isn't afraid to admit it, and one who doesn't mind showing his emotions, and admitting that he actually has emotions, publicly.

I also like the one with City the Kitty, City's on Facebook too!
[notify]

(Page 13 of 13: Viewing entries 121 to 128)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13