GO!

New show "My Cat from He**"

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

(Page 8 of 13: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  
Sootball

I am so cute,- scratch my belly- mol

Purred: Sat Jul 23, '11 7:48pm PST 
OMC - Tasha- ! Thank you for this information! We all love that show!
Meowma will have to add him to her Face Book page also!
I have a tendency to get over stimulated and bite for almost no reason at all. I just bit Meowma last week when we were sitting on the couch.
She was not doing anything, but I bit her for reaching over my head.

cat on mooneek
[notify]

Hermoine

play 23 hours a- day!

Purred: Sun Jul 24, '11 12:07am PST 
So happy he is coming back!! smile

--des
[notify]

♥- Tasha- ♥

Cat; I'm a kitty- cat!

Purred: Sun Jul 24, '11 5:24am PST 
Can't wait to watch with you guys!

kitty
[notify]

ZACK

BLACK is- HANDSOME

Purred: Sun Jul 24, '11 5:54pm PST 
The Animal Planet network will air the show again early in 2012 with six hour-long episodes.

The series, which the network called "a fan favorite among feline lovers, especially female viewers," features cat behaviorist Jackson Galaxy, who works with the owners of cats who are, well... difficult. Galaxy helps to "improve the relationships" between owners and their cats.

Really, 99 percent of the time, it is the owner who needs to learn what it is they are, or are not, doing that is causing their cats to act out and disrupt their lives. Cats are cats and they do cat stuff (such as tear up the furniture or go into attack mode.) My Cat From Hell is great because Jackson helps the owners realize that the better they understand cats in general - and then, more importantly, their cat in particular - the better hope they will then have in recreating an environment at home where the cat is able to simply be a cat without getting punished for it.

In My Cat From Hell, Jackson Galaxy "applies 15 years of feline experience and proven training techniques" to turn devil cats into angel cats. It's amazing what a little owner-training can do! If you are a cat owner, or even just a cat lover, this is one show you are bound to enjoy.

(from entertainment.gather.com)

cat on moon cat on moon

Tasha is it 2012 yet??
[notify]

♥- Tasha- ♥

Cat; I'm a kitty- cat!

Purred: Fri Dec 30, '11 5:25am PST 
Are you guys ready for more???!!

Jackson Galaxy returns to Animal Planet with Season 2 of My Cat From Hell

hamster dance hamster dance hamster dance hamster dance
[notify]

Nuk Anuk

Couching Tiger

Purred: Sat Dec 31, '11 11:48pm PST 
I've never seen this! What are the odds you think that one of our friends is going to a *star* ~ MoL
[notify]

♥- Tasha- ♥

Cat; I'm a kitty- cat!

Purred: Sun Jan 1, '12 6:00am PST 
I'd say pretty good! MoL!! laugh out loud
[notify]

ZOEY

Growing up with - TORTITUDE

Purred: Thu Jan 5, '12 8:42pm PST 
Hellish Video Highlights

In the first clip...poor Larry! I think Josh needs a talking to fur sure! Hitting the cat?? Get rid of Josh and keep Larry. And look at the way they hold Larry.

Hopefully Jackson Galaxy can help these cats and teach the humans a thing or two!
[notify]

♥- Tasha- ♥

Cat; I'm a kitty- cat!

Purred: Sun Jan 8, '12 5:14am PST 
Poor Larry. What a difference a spay makes!

I really didn't care for Larry's dad either~ very negative energy confused

kitty

Edited by author Sun Jan 8, '12 5:34am PST

[notify]

Al Hirt

A Jazzy New- Orleans Kitty

Purred: Sun Jan 8, '12 9:32am PST 
I agree, did NOT like seeing the guy hitting Larry. Thank goodness Jackson MADE them understand how important it was to have the cat spayed. At least the cat did not escape and come home expecting kittens.

Did you all see the one after that....the woman was a Pilates instructor, and worked from her home, her partner got along fine with the cat, he could pet and play with it, but it kept attacking the woman. After Jackson came in, he showed them how to take care of the problem, and even brought in a "Cat Pilates Bed" for Rose the cat. I laughed and laughed, now the cat has her own Pilates bed where she sits and watches her human mom work with clients. And the clients look for the cat when they come for a session.
[notify]

(Page 8 of 13: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13