GO!

New show "My Cat from He**"

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

(Page 7 of 13: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  
♥- Tasha- ♥

Cat; I'm a kitty- cat!

Purred: Sun May 29, '11 6:00am PST 
Yuck! Who wants to watch River Monsters! shrug
[notify]

Hermoine

play 23 hours a- day!

Purred: Sun May 29, '11 5:55pm PST 
Yikes, a marathon of River monsters or something last night. I suffered withdrawal. I even miss handling litter. MOL! smile

--des
[notify]

♥- Tasha- ♥

Cat; I'm a kitty- cat!

Purred: Wed Jul 6, '11 4:11pm PST 
Jackson Galaxy posted on Facebook today:

"WOW!!! The whole world scooped me! Yes, it's true - we're coming back for season 2. Thx so much for the love! #catmojo #mycatfromhell"

Looks like we will get a season 2!!

kitty
[notify]

Tink the Cat

Never met a- mouse I didn\'t- bat!

Purred: Thu Jul 7, '11 9:25am PST 
YAY!! Thanks for the info!!!kitty
[notify]

Archer

You idiot...

Purred: Thu Jul 7, '11 5:08pm PST 
SWEET!!! That's a really cute show!
[notify]

Nellie

cause thats what- i am a princess

Purred: Thu Jul 7, '11 10:13pm PST 
mom dosent watch animal planet unless the cat shows are season. most of the other shows on there pretty bad
[notify]

Thorn

Thorn's in- charge, comply- humans.

Purred: Fri Jul 22, '11 10:56am PST 
I make my human mother turn on animal planet to watch my cat from the hot place. I try to point out to her that usually it is the cat's human that doesn't know how to behave! I like watching humans being trained to behave appropriately around cats. Cats rule.
[notify]

Bandit

Aspiring chef !

Purred: Fri Jul 22, '11 10:58am PST 
My brother Thorn has a big head... I love people and I watch the show too because its all about family and learning how to communicate with each other. Don't let Thorn fool you, our human mom Kat is great. Thorn, you are so silly sometimes!
[notify]

Ember, aka- Soul Fuzzer

Kitty Kismet- arrived on the- Cosmic Wind

Purred: Sat Jul 23, '11 2:29pm PST 
Mommy and I think Jackson Galaxy is hotness. We also find the title of the show to be quite apt considering the state of most of the cats when he arrives on the scene. We don't really get how the title seems "racy"?!? I think the last time anyone considered "Hell" a naughty word our humans were all in kindergarten. laugh out loud
[notify]

ZACK

BLACK is- HANDSOME

Purred: Sat Jul 23, '11 6:13pm PST 
wave

Thanks for the great news, Tasha, on The Cat From Hell being picked up for a second season! applause. It will be fun to watch and hopefully will have more shows this time.

Thorn, I too love to watch humans being trained to take care of us cats properly! They have so much to learn. laugh out loud

Hope to catch all of you when the 2nd season starts!

cat on moon

Edited by author Sat Jul 23, '11 6:15pm PST

[notify]

(Page 7 of 13: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13