GO!

New show "My Cat from He**"

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

(Page 3 of 13: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  
Beatrice- (Miss You!- '94-'12)

The very Beast- of all

Purred: Sat May 21, '11 8:23pm PST 
You can post feedback about the show on his Facebook page:
Jackson Galaxy Cat Behaviorist laugh out loud

ZACK

BLACK is- HANDSOME

Purred: Sat May 21, '11 9:15pm PST 
wave

We just got done watching the show about Minibar and Duff. Both really cute cats!

Tasha I agree about the litter box and it needing to be scooped more often and maybe even some more litter in the box. Amazing what the black light showed in both shows! The first place actually looked very dangerous with the wood working area. The second place with the high shelves for the cats was super cool. Glad they finally got to work on that so we could see it. Can you imagine how scared the boyfriend must have been to go to sleep with Duff in the room before getting help?? YIKES!

I hope people at home watching the show are learning things to make their cats happier. I think alot of us have learned things just being on Catster.

Edited by author Sat May 21, '11 9:18pm PST

[notify]

ZACK

BLACK is- HANDSOME

Purred: Sat May 21, '11 9:26pm PST 
For those of you in Los Angeles ~ next Wednesday, May 25 from 6 to 8 pm

Join Moderncat & Jackson Galaxy in Downtown LA for Meow Mingle at Pussy & Pooch

If anyone goes, let us know all about it! Looks like a super cute pet store.
[notify]

Finnegan- (Finney)

I am a- CARNIVORE! Not a- Cornivore!

Purred: Sat May 21, '11 10:22pm PST 
Hold on! Is NO ONE ELSE grossed out by him sticking his bare hands in the pee and poop and smushing it around? GROSS GROSS GROSS and SO unhealthy and unsanitary! That's disgusting. I do like the show but that turned me off in a big way. So much bacteria and hello can anyone say toxo? shock
[notify]

Monida

I look so- innocent when- I'm sleeping.

Purred: Sun May 22, '11 12:10am PST 
Guys - tonight's episode was the season finale! shock Only 3 episodes?!? I really hope it comes back for another season. I can't find any news on it.
[notify]

♥- Tasha- ♥

Cat; I'm a kitty- cat!

Purred: Sun May 22, '11 5:43am PST 
MOL Finney~ it's funny; that didn't bother me as much as the fact that that litter box needed to be scooped really bad laugh out loud I am also assuming he washed his hands laugh out loud

Oh no Monida! I didn't realize it was the finale! I see they are renewing "Must Love Cats" ~ so I am hopeful that this show will be brought back too.

Zack~ I can't imagine sleeping with an attack kitty! So scary shock
[notify]

Finnegan- (Finney)

Purred: Sun May 22, '11 8:00am PST 
YUCK! Really Tasha? OMC, laugh out loud, mom was yelling EEEWWWWWW. Even the cat owners on that show were mortified. Oh that was so unsanitary. I hope to god he washed his hands but I don't know if that always gets it all off. He should use that black light on his hands afterwards and see. BLECH!!! big laugh
[notify]

Gumpy Sweet- Boy

Love wrapped in- fur

Purred: Sun May 22, '11 8:30am PST 
We watched the show for the first time last night! Thanks for posting about it here! Finney, we must have missed that part where he was messing around with the litter box and picking up clumps!? laugh out loud Someone should ask him about that - maybe there is a reason he does that? shrug

But, we loved the show. It's pawsome to have a 'cat whisperer' type of show and great to be able to learn more about kitties. Jackson is a very cool, caring and knowledgeable cat guy! kitty

Tasha, my mom also had an urge to get a black light! Wasn't that one litter box weird that you roll around and open a drawer to collect the clumps? thinking
[notify]

Finnegan- (Finney)

Purred: Sun May 22, '11 8:57am PST 
He said his reason for doing that was just because he's an artist and likes to get his hands in all of it to feel around. GROSS. I still think that's insanely disgusting and unsanitary. No gloves or anything! Bare hands! Oh well, maybe it's just me. shrug wave
[notify]

Tink the Cat

Never met a- mouse I didn\'t- bat!

Purred: Sun May 22, '11 9:39am PST 
No, it's NOT just you - it would be like sticking your hand in the toilet!! But BEFORE you flushed!!! No, we can't get on board with that for any reason!!
We love the show and are going to AP website to say so. Please, if you can, do the same. Maybe it will help it to get picked up for another season! applauselaugh out loudeekway to gocheerkittyTink
[notify]

(Page 3 of 13: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13