GO!

New show "My Cat from He**"

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

(Page 12 of 13: Viewing entries 111 to 120)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  
Kitty Pryde

Purred: Tue Jan 31, '12 12:54pm PST 
sorry fur the late response! Mommy was sick all week last week and didn't help us with our diaries! goofy Meowmy!

Orangy R! We are not so sure about Jackson not travelling out of CA-maybe right now he's not 'cause he's workin so much? I know we lives a little further away than his "area" so Mommy pays a tiny bit more fur him to come over, but only 'cause we is out of the radius, and the other behaviorist in our area, who is much much much closer by a lot, charges almost 3.00 a minute in traffic to come over, and in Los Angeles, the traffic is so bad it can takes you ovfur an hour to go 5 miles! No thank you!

Why don't you sends us a PM when you has time-maybe some of tha stuffs he gave us halps with Harrison can halp you-each case is so different and we has been watching the show and wondering why it's taking us so much longer when one of the furmilies on tha show had a tough case that got fixed kinda quick (he said ta take the kitty on walks too)

tha one thing though we all can agrees on is that play time is important, right? MOL! Sometimes I don't wanna play though, but it's just 'cause I have been showing such fear that I need to be shown that bad things wont happen, like being sneak attacked!
[notify]

♥- Tasha- ♥

Cat; I'm a kitty- cat!

Purred: Wed Feb 1, '12 5:23am PST 
KP wave

We were thinking about you while watching the show last time, cuz it seems like he only visits the teevee people 3 times and they are all better laugh out loud

Play is super important! Mr Fluff obviously just needed some attention~ his owners didn't have anything for him and they wondered why he was using them as a play toy big laugh

I felt bad for poor Stella. She was living in such a crowded house and suffering from arthritis. Her daddy didn't want to hang shelving on the wall; but living in a home smelling of cat pee was okay with him shock

One thing that always surprises me, and I don't know if they just do it for the show, but everybody seems to be at a breaking point thinking Either they can't get married, or can't have a baby or somebody is going to have to move out. I dunno, it just seems a little dramatic confused

kitty
[notify]

Kitty Pryde

Purred: Wed Feb 1, '12 12:41pm PST 
I think that's fur the show 'cause casting calls specifically were asking fur couples and stuff. I think that's part of why we hadn't been considered at furrrst. I know we are not close ta being purrrfect, but Mom still says she doesn't wanna gives up. It's been so long though now, but we will try!
[notify]

♥- Tasha- ♥

Cat; I'm a kitty- cat!

Purred: Wed Feb 1, '12 7:02pm PST 
KP you will get there hug
[notify]

Tink the Cat

Never met a- mouse I didn\'t- bat!

Purred: Fri Feb 3, '12 4:44pm PST 
Jackson just announced on FB that there's a MCFH marathon Sat 1pm on with 8 shows! Ends with the new episode! Then the Puppy Bowl on Sunday! Thanks Animal Planet!!!kitty
[notify]

Snow the- Kitten - DIT#30

Play Hard &- Fast, Nap Hard &- Fast!!

Purred: Sat Feb 4, '12 11:45am PST 
Anyone watching?kitty
[notify]

♥- Tasha- ♥

Cat; I'm a kitty- cat!

Purred: Sat Feb 4, '12 3:31pm PST 
We caught a little of the marathon big grin

Looking forward to the new episode tonight happy dance

kitty
[notify]

Tink the Cat

Never met a- mouse I didn\'t- bat!

Purred: Sat Feb 4, '12 6:01pm PST 
The new episode was worth waiting for - GREAT information in it!!hail
[notify]

♥- Tasha- ♥

Cat; I'm a kitty- cat!

Purred: Sat Feb 4, '12 6:56pm PST 
I love that he talked about declawing big grin What a beautiful cat Penny Lane is!!
[notify]

Monida

I look so- innocent when- I'm sleeping.

Purred: Sun Feb 5, '12 12:41am PST 
My DVR screwed up and didn't record the show. frown I'll have to see if I can catch a rerun.
[notify]

(Page 12 of 13: Viewing entries 111 to 120)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13