GO!

New show "My Cat from He**"

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

(Page 11 of 13: Viewing entries 101 to 110)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  
Monida

I look so- innocent when- I'm sleeping.

Purred: Sat Jan 21, '12 1:30pm PST 
I didn't like that the guy shot the poor kitty with a toy either. shrug I think it was a nerf gun, but still. No wonder the cat was mean. He even did it when there was no reason to. And whew, that litter box was super, super gross. I can only imagine how it smelled. I don't know how the couple could stand to be in the bathroom with it.

I can't wait for tonight's show!
[notify]

♥- Tasha- ♥

Cat; I'm a kitty- cat!

Purred: Sat Jan 21, '12 3:00pm PST 
We can't wait for tonight show either cheer

kitty
[notify]

♥- Tasha- ♥

Cat; I'm a kitty- cat!

Purred: Sat Jan 21, '12 3:01pm PST 
New Orlean's Kitties~ I think they are running last weeks show right before the new show tonight if you want to catch up way to go

kitty
[notify]

Monida

Purred: Sat Jan 21, '12 6:29pm PST 
Oooohhhhhh - I can't wait to hear what everyone has to say about this episode! kitty
[notify]

ZACK

BLACK is- HANDSOME

Purred: Sun Jan 22, '12 5:38am PST 
applause Catgratulations Monida for being a DDP today!

Kitty Pryde how exciting that you are working with Jackson Galaxy. I can imagine how busy he is. Hope he is some help with Harrison.

I feel for Mad Max. How are the pawrents going to treat him after the baby is here if they are treating him so badly already! And what kind of pawrents are they going to be to the baby?

I am going to see if there is a clip to the newest show. Will come back and read your discussion.

cat on moon
[notify]

Orange Ruffy

The Baboo Kitty- has Spoken!

Purred: Mon Jan 23, '12 11:10am PST 
anyway to get the show if you only have basic cable?
[notify]

Orange Ruffy

The Baboo Kitty- has Spoken!

Purred: Mon Jan 23, '12 11:18am PST 
Kitty Pryde, do you mind us asking...we read on Jacksons website that he right now only does Ca? Is that so?
Also, if he does venture here to NY, is he very expensive?
Mommy would love to see if there is a possiblity of 'reintroducing' the Clowder. But she is afraid. She would love Natalie to be able to come out of her room, and have more space, and the rest of us to be able to venture into the bedroom. Becuase of the huge fight last year where Natalie got bit by Smokie and she was in the hospital for a week, Mommy keeps Natalie in the bedroom mostly alone, though CK has gotten in and so have I. I don't bother Natalie, and CK does, but when he gets a good smackypaw on the nose, he'll stop. But Smokie can't go in at all...and it's like a private club...the bedroom now. And I can't sleep there anymore. That makes me sad.

Thank you KP!
[notify]

Monida

Purred: Wed Jan 25, '12 1:19am PST 
Did any one watch the last episode? shrug The couple was crazy! I think it was on this episode that they had a shock collar on the kitty!!

eekeekeek

I just found out you can download the episodes on iTunes for $2.99 each. (Season 1 is $1.99 each.)
[notify]

Monida

Purred: Wed Jan 25, '12 1:29am PST 
Hmmm ... It might have been last week's with the shock collar. All the episodes kinda run together ...
[notify]

ZACK

BLACK is- HANDSOME

Purred: Sat Jan 28, '12 8:35pm PST 
hail

Thank you Monida!, mommy will check iTunes!!!

flowers
[notify]

(Page 11 of 13: Viewing entries 101 to 110)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13