GO!

New show "My Cat from He**"

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

(Page 1 of 13: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  
Hobert von- Kingston III

Is it Caturday- yet?

Purred: Sun May 15, '11 5:31pm PST 
Anyone seen this? It's on Animal Planet Saturday nights. We've been enjoying it, the trainer guy is really cool and helps the kitties. It's kinda like Cat Whisperer.

Title is a bit racy though.
[notify]

Rupert

Daddy's Boy

Purred: Sun May 15, '11 6:40pm PST 
Yes, I am enjoying the show and also learned a thing or two. Hope it stays on the air. There is also one called Must love cats(show not the movie) that is fun to watch.
[notify]

Benny Grunch

Will Meow for- Treats!!!

Purred: Mon May 16, '11 6:18am PST 
We watched it for the first time Saturday night. The man who helps people with their cats is NOT what we would have pictured, but he certainly knows what he is doing. We were impressed with the progress he made with the cats and their humans.

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

Tink the Cat

Never met a- mouse I didn\'t- bat!

Purred: Mon May 16, '11 10:35am PST 
I wondered what it was about, but I was afraid it was a show that was down on cats, but I will watch it now!! We watch "Must Love Cats" and LOVE it, but it's all repeats because it's over for the season. I hope it comes back!
Thanks for the info! kitty
p.s. Tink has always seemed to see the tv as 2-dimensional, then one day I put on "Cats 101" and she sat there and watched it for HOURS! I was SHOCKED(and it was pretty funny to see)!!
[notify]

Felix - In Loving- Memory

Felix the Lap- Cat

Purred: Mon May 16, '11 10:56am PST 
I've been watching it and have enjoyed it. The behaviorist is certainly not what you would expect, but he seems to know what he's doing! I've gotten some good tips from it already.
[notify]

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Mon May 16, '11 2:39pm PST 
Drat, I forgot to watch! What day and time? I remember seeing the ad, but forgot the schedule.
[notify]

ZACK

BLACK is- HANDSOME

Purred: Mon May 16, '11 9:22pm PST 
We love "My Cat From Hell"!!

We caught up this past weekend and watched 2 episodes.

The show is on Saturday nites at 9pm E/P on Animal Planet. We told my human brother about it and he said he can catch up on this coming Saturday as all 3 episodes are playing.

Do you notice a theme going? Cats need to have cat houses or perches or something for them to be up high!

We loved the "Must Love Cats" show too. Really we like anything about cats!

kittykitty
[notify]

Beatrice- (Miss You!- '94-'12)

The very Beast- of all

Purred: Mon May 16, '11 10:45pm PST 
We love "My Cat from Hell," too! kitty

The thing we really like about it is that that Jackson Galaxy doesn't train the cats to do what the humans want--he trains the humans to give cats what we want! laugh out loud

How can a kitty not love this guy? way to go

Edited by author Mon May 16, '11 10:51pm PST

Hunter- *Dreamboat- #82*

Master of- Disaster!

Purred: Tue May 17, '11 4:00am PST 
Ohh I've never seen it, but from all the cats here, looks promising!! I wonder if he can teach mom to not touch my white belly floof. That would be awesome!! dancing

I have to make sure mom is around this coming saturday. I love watching tv with her!
[notify]

Miss- Elizabeth- Bennett

Looking for Mr.- Darcy

Purred: Tue May 17, '11 6:42am PST 
Beatrice: You are so right, he trains the humans, he KNOWS he can't train the cats....MOL...MOL Hope they show Jackson at home with his cats. Curious to know how many he has, and what type the are.

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

(Page 1 of 13: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13