GO!

I can't try out for this cat tv show because they want women

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

kiko

Professional- Napper

Purred: Thu Feb 24, '11 1:23pm PST 
found this online.

Casting SINGLE Ladies that LOVE their pet CAT(s) for a New refreshing
Makeover/Dating TV Pilot!!!

Emmy-award winning Television Production Company is looking for single women with
pet cats who want to get back into the dating scene as soon as possible and receive a free
makeover!

Having a pet can be an incredibly fulfilling experience, but if you find yourself caring
more for your pets than you do other people, or if you have a friend who wishes they
weren’t single but can’t separate themselves from their cats, we want to hear from you!

Do you know someone that…
Ø Prefers to stay home with her pet cat(s) instead of hanging out with her girlfriends
on a weekend night?
Ø Is worried about leaving her cats at home alone at night?
Ø Rejects a date if her pet doesn’t like them?
Ø Has more pictures of her pets in her purse, and no one else?
Ø Owns a sweater or hat that features a cat (or cat hair)?
Ø Dresses up her cat for any holiday?

This is a light-hearted show that will give someone a fresh start in the dating world and
offer a few pointers along the way about how to balance pet-care with heavy petting! We
want to give your friend a New Look and a New Attitude on life! We are here to help!

We are looking for women who:
Ø Are located in the greater Los Angeles area
Ø Are at least 18 years old and over
Ø Have at least one pet cat or more

The show will provide her a FREE STYLE and LIFESTYLE makeover!

ACT NOW!!! Email us at catladyshow@yahoo.com ASAP! We’re only casting for a
couple of weeks, so hurry!

Your name (Nominator)
Your contact info
Nominee’s Name (Cat Lady)
Her contact info
City the Nominee lives
Pictures of the Nominee with her cat(s)
Picture of the Nominator
A short paragraph that describes her lifestyle and why she would make a great
candidate for this show.
Ø If this describes YOU, please send all pertinent information above
[notify]

Penn & Teller

Masters of The- Multiverse

Purred: Thu Feb 24, '11 4:17pm PST 
dang I'm married. I know right? hard to believe? twice over too! how'd I do that being a catlady? easy, I was a cat lady AFTER my second marriage. laugh out loud
[notify]

Bumpurr

RESPECT The- Star!

Purred: Thu Feb 24, '11 6:52pm PST 
Sounds like a Howie Mandel show, like Howie Do It. Ya get punked. laugh out loud
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Fri Feb 25, '11 5:55am PST 
Well, if they're willing to come to Tokyo...
[notify]

Ben

I fetch,- therefore I am.

Purred: Fri Feb 25, '11 6:48pm PST 
It's funny that they have to search for cat ladies. Seems to me that there are plenty of cat ladies--it's cat guys that are in short supply! laugh out loud

Penn & Teller

Purred: Sat Feb 26, '11 6:26pm PST 
I was thinking abOut it today how there are some YouTube videos and stories of cats that absolutely despise men but I've never heard any of women.
[notify]

♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Sat Mar 5, '11 3:26pm PST 
IDK if I agree with this whole thing. Men should like you for you. If your pets turn them off, they're not for you.
[notify]

Penn & Teller

Purred: Sun Mar 6, '11 7:00pm PST 
I might be singlE again soon...
[notify]

Alexis Rose

who needs tv- when you have- cat

Purred: Sun Mar 6, '11 8:25pm PST 
oh thats sucks moms about to get married soon. daddy is a cat lover though. that how mom turned into a cat lover cause of daddy. they should do a show on guys that are cat lovers.
[notify]

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Fri Mar 11, '11 1:06pm PST 
This is Delyte. I bet that any of the cat ladies that apply for this show would LOVE to meet a cat guy, a man who has one or more cats that he loves. That would solve a lot of relationship problems right off the bat. Having to deal with people who are allergic is a big problem for cat people--they make like you and like your cats but can't deal with the symptoms. Then of course there are the people who just hate cats, but you have to write them off right away!
[notify]