GO!

New and/or Innovative Toys?

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

(Page 8 of 9: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  
Merlin - An Angel- Forever

*Poof*

Purred: Sat Jun 18, '11 5:55pm PST 
These toys are neat and fun hi5
https://www.nekoflies.com
[notify]

Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Sun Jun 19, '11 8:54am PST 
A few of the toys mentioned are availiable in UK from zooplus.co.uk I might just hae to get my clowder a new toy with thier food this order.dancingdancingdancing
[notify]

Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Tue Jun 21, '11 1:23am PST 
2 new toys ordered for my clowder way to goway to go
[notify]

Coopurr

I still suck my- thumb...

Purred: Tue Jun 21, '11 1:07pm PST 
What did you order, Patch?

hi5
Purrs,
Coop's Momway to go
[notify]

♥- Tasha- ♥

Cat; I'm a kitty- cat!

Purred: Wed Jun 22, '11 8:03am PST 
Those toys look cool Merlin!

kitty
[notify]

Coopurr

Purred: Sat Nov 12, '11 4:41pm PST 
Since it's almost time for the winter holidays...I'm gonna BUMP this one up! big grinbig grinbig grin

And I have a couple of suggestions to add.

For Easter this year, I got Coop catnip bubbles. Literally, the bubbles like you had when you were a kid -- with the stick that you blow the liquid through -- only the bubble liquid is infused with Catnip. They were such a hit that I got him a second bottle for his birthday in October.

Have a mouse at the ready, though. Coop tends to pout when he breaks one and it "disappears"!!big laugh

****ALSO...money's tight for a lot of us this year. Any suggestions for "home-made" toys or good sales are welcome!****

Personally, I found a TON of great stuff at Rite Aid. They have a section of stocking stuffers every year in the holiday aisle. (And anyone who knows me personally knows that I tend to tug on and play with cat toys before I buy them...just to test the sturdiness before the tough little paws --and mouth-- get to play with them.)

In with the stocking stuffers, Rite Aid had some GREAT cat toys for a buck. A three-pack of furry mice. A sisal mouse -- and those things are durable. Jingle bell balls.

And Coop's a big fan of blankets. They also had a nice selection of fleece baby blankets...I can't remember if they were a buck or two. But I also picked up one for him.

HAPPY PAW-LIDAYS, EVERYFUR!!!!
Coop's Mom
[notify]

Merlin Sage

Purred: Sun Nov 13, '11 9:59am PST 
We love the Cat-a-pole! so fun!!! Cat-a-pole.com
[notify]

QGM- Harlequin- (Striped- Seven)

I am a show- champion!

Purred: Sun Nov 13, '11 2:41pm PST 
My cats love the Nekoflies.

I am also thinking of getting them a cat puzzle toy:
http://www.nina-ottosson.com/Cat-2.php

My brother had this food/treat ball dispenser for his cats:
http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.i tem.M19225.desc.Deli-Dome-Interactive-Cat-Treat-Dispenser-wWater-Bow l?&cookie=set
[notify]

Coopurr

Purred: Sat Nov 19, '11 1:54pm PST 
Oh, those Neko Flies have COOPURR written ALL OVER THEM!
laugh out loudbig grinlaugh out loud
[notify]

Cricket

Sir Chirps-a-lot

Purred: Sat Jan 7, '12 7:19am PST 
My Momma & her Tom she calls "Boyfriend" were at Brookstone (Boyfriend normally says No cause Momma HAS to play with everything) and they had this thing called a Froli-Cat. It's weird looking & white, but they'll push it's back & the red dot appears!!! It moves around the room without wearing out Momma's arm. And the red dot of doom is only around for 15 minutes, which is the perfect amount for me. There's a bigger model Momma almost got for me. It has different patterns & times it runs for.
[notify]

(Page 8 of 9: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9