GO!

New and/or Innovative Toys?

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

(Page 7 of 9: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  
Indiana- Angel Cat

Angel cat of tha- Jungle!

Purred: Tue Sep 7, '10 9:22pm PST 
Ooh! When I first got the undercover mouse, indiana could not get enough! He still likes it now but it doesn't have the same wow that it did in the beginning!. What's amazing is da bird has amazing toys! Indianas favorite is da bee! It looks and almost feels like a bumblebee and whenever I take it out he chatters like crazy! Da bird brand toys are amazing!
[notify]

♥- Tasha- ♥

Cat; I'm a kitty- cat!

Purred: Thu Sep 9, '10 4:21pm PST 
Hi Indianawave

We are huge fans of Go Cat/Da Bird toys! We recently purchased Da Bee and Tasha & TT LOVED it!! Unfortunately, Tasha got a hold of it and actually bit the bee in half! I had to grab it from her mouth, which was a little scary shock

We also recently got "The Mondo" from PurrFect Post and the cats really enjoy it~ it is not a toy, but it is worth mentioning smile
[notify]

AnnaBelle

Supervisor cat - is not amused.

Purred: Sun Sep 12, '10 6:20am PST 
We love toys from kittyhooch

We have monnogramed catnip mice, we have the Cat Fishing Super Pole that we use with their feather toys.

Misty TEARS up feather toys and this has been the only feather toy to last more than a week with her playing with it.

We originally started out with the original fishing pole but the super pole is much longer and more fun!

They also have catnip buddies and all sorts of perches/posts/other toys.

both Misty and Annabelle will choose Kittyhooch catnip over ANY other catnip we have ever tried.

I first found them when I still lived in portland becuase they always had a stand at the Portland Saturday market (they are based in Hilsboro Oregon) The people are serious cat lovers and the product is great.

I could still smell the catnip in AnnaBelle's first monogramed mouse 2 years after I bought it. However it has become a tradition to get a new one each year for Christmas - because its one gift she will actually open laugh out loud Santa paws does have to leave those presents in a special spot otherwise all the gifts might get opened big laugh
[notify]

Coopurr

I still suck my- thumb...

Purred: Wed Dec 15, '10 5:40pm PST 
I'm gonna BUMP this since it's holiday time!

Coop got some new toys for his birthday in October. The frontrunner is the Yeowww!™ Bannana. I think it's been mentioned here before, but I'll mention it again. He can't get enough!

And I don't know where to find it online...but he also got a little lion, and the body is literally a covered slinky! (Remember THOSE?) I've only seen them in a couple of specialty pet stores. (In New York and Paris, of all places!) But he loves it because I can hold it and he can pull on it and streeeeeetch it out. I'll try to find a link.

For Christmas, he's getting a tunnel. He has a small one that he likes, but this one is four feet long, has windows and a toy dangling at one end. It was $9.99 on amazon, and I think shipping was around $7. At less than $20, it's a steal!

Anyone who wants the link, just p-mail me. I know how expensive tunnels are, and this one is a deal.

Purry Holidays to everyfur!
Coop's Mom
[notify]

QGM- Harlequin- (Striped- Seven)

I am a show- champion!

Purred: Tue Jan 4, '11 4:45pm PST 
My kitties favorites are Da Bird and the PURRfect Go Fur It Cat Toy, which is a wand toy with a plastic coil instead of a string, so when you play it acts like a spring and coils up/bounces back... They actually see to like the Go Fur It toy MORE than Da Bird which is saying something.

They also love their CatDVD (from www.catdvd.com) if you look on Harley's Catster page there are videos of them watching it... I picked that cat video over the other types of videos for cats because it had a lot bigger selection/more choices of different animals and scenes and it seemed to be higher quality and better put together than the other videos I've looked at. Also they had a sample on their website and when I showed it to Church he was trying to play with it on the computer screen!

I am planning to get a "Moody Pet Fling-ama-string Cat Toy" toy. We saw one at a cat show and Harley was mesmerized by it. Oh and my brother's cats love the BOLT laser toy.

I also got this bird toy that chirps like a real bird! They like that one a lot. It's more like a fuzzy ball with feathers but when you drop it or bump it, it chirps. It's made by Savvy Tabby.

My kitties also love the Yeowww Banana. The funny thing is they don't care for the Yeoww cigar much even though it is quite similar. They only like the banana!

Edited by author Tue Jan 4, '11 4:56pm PST

[notify]

Hunter- *Dreamboat- #82*

Master of- Disaster!

Purred: Tue Jun 14, '11 7:14am PST 
Bumping up an old thread. I need some new ideas for toys. Have you guys tried out anything lately that is totally pawsome? I need to get some new toys for Hunter. smile
[notify]

Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Tue Jun 14, '11 8:57am PST 
I bought a plush snake on a stick at christmas for my lot. It has a rattle in the head that I had to sew back yesterday laugh out loud They all play with it a lot and drag it round by the head, it was £2 from Adsa or Walmart in USA.
[notify]

Coopurr

Purred: Tue Jun 14, '11 1:15pm PST 
I got Coop a remote-controlled mouse for Easter. He loved it SO MUCH that he broke it in ten minutes. He coudln't stop chasing it, but Coop was waaaaaay faster than the mouse. He'd catch up to it, and when he did, he'd bat it in the air...until it stopped moving.

Coop has problems with electronics. He breaks them all...including his ScoopFree automatic litter box. shock

Purrs,
Coop's Mom
[notify]

Coopurr

Purred: Tue Jun 14, '11 1:22pm PST 
PS I see that Harlequin posted about the Cat DVDs -- those are GREAT! We have the Mewvies (www.mewvies.com), and both Coop and my bridge baby Felix LOVE them! Careful, though...they really will smack the TV set! MOL! big grin
[notify]

Nellie

cause thats what- i am a princess

Purred: Thu Jun 16, '11 3:00pm PST 
we like mouse toys, peek and play prize box, balls, milk rings from the milk cartons and and the da bird. our da bird is just feather on a stick. they dont make noise. and my sis alexis goes crazy for it.
[notify]

(Page 7 of 9: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9