GO!

New and/or Innovative Toys?

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

(Page 5 of 9: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  
Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Thu Mar 25, '10 3:42pm PST 
Great ideas! I cannot count how many times I have brought home something they "they will love" only to have it sit around. I have a bag of toys that they won;t play with that I want to donate to a shelter. I had wondered about the flingamastring, and the pawbreaker too. Thinking I will pass on the pawbreaker. I had gotten a mylar helium balloon for my bday, and they played with it for days, pulling the stirng around the house. Even after it lost air they were jumping on it. I am going to try Da bird for them too. thanks for all the reviews!
[notify]

♥- Tasha- ♥

Cat; I'm a kitty- cat!

Purred: Fri Mar 26, '10 11:27am PST 
Hi Tigger wave

I wanted to mention~ they don't play with the fling-ama-string too much anymore... I turn it on and they like to sit and watch it confused

I am happy to report that the Cat Catcher is still a favorite big grin
[notify]

Coopurr

I still suck my- thumb...

Purred: Sun Apr 4, '10 2:11pm PST 
I just had to letyou guys know...his favorite toy -- Ro Dent, we've named her -- is this rodent thingie. Not sure what, but possibly a mouse.

Two months have gone by since I first bought it for him, and he's still playing with it. To the extent that when he loses her, he cries and wanders around and makes me help him look for it.

Replacement bought. Origianl Ro found.

But I just wanted to share this with you guys. It's from the Cat Fanciers line of toys -- and I bought him a couple of different ones for his Easter basket, too. Each and every single one, he loves. One is actually a small possom, and it has a bell inside.

AND...I just want to say...if your cats love catnip mice, this is really the way to do. These things are made so well -- no small parts, sewn tightly. The material is sturdy. Even Cooop hasn't managed to destroy his original one yet.

I just don't like those catnip mice. Too many little pieces to eat. And that fur! Ick.

But the Cat Fanciers mice/rodents/whatnot..they're really good and htey keep him occupied. And you can get them at PETCO!
[notify]

♥- Tasha- ♥

Cat; I'm a kitty- cat!

Purred: Thu Jun 24, '10 12:25pm PST 
*bump*
[notify]

Hunter- *Dreamboat- #82*

Master of- Disaster!

Purred: Fri Jun 25, '10 6:15am PST 
Thanks for bumping this up Tasha! Some really great ideas for Hunter. I bought him a fishie last night. When he moves it, it makes a bubble noise, plus its filled with nip. Um he doesn't really like it. Maybe Hunter just isn't into toys... shrug
[notify]

Coopurr

Purred: Fri Jun 25, '10 7:56am PST 
Ooooh...where'd ya get the fishie? I'm curious to see it.

But Coop's afraid of everything, so he'd probably be afraid of the noise!
big grin
[notify]

Hunter- *Dreamboat- #82*

Master of- Disaster!

Purred: Fri Jun 25, '10 9:21am PST 
I got the fishie at Petco $3.99 They had a chicken too that "tweets" I figure I get the fishie cuz Hunter had a chicken already that he destroyed. ( I can't find another one, figures, the one toy he played with confused) I'm thinking of ordering Hunter a banana from Ducky World, thats filled with extra special nip... But I'll probably be wasting more money.

Why buy toys when Hunter has his very own live Yorkshire Terrier at home! He gets way more exercise playing with Teaka anyway! laugh out louddancing
[notify]

Coopurr

Purred: Fri Jun 25, '10 12:16pm PST 
You know, I just love Petco toys. My Felix wasn't into anything but furry mice. But Coop enjoys a variety. And really -- most of what you get a Petco is made so well. And *most* of their toys are things that Coop will actually play with.

OK. Question. Do you guys "test" the toys before you buy? I always give them a little tug and inspect the eyes and small parts to see if they're durable. Do you guys do that?
[notify]

Hunter- *Dreamboat- #82*

Master of- Disaster!

Purred: Fri Jun 25, '10 6:18pm PST 
I test out everything... well almost everything!laugh out loud If its supposed to squeak, I'll squeeze it, hit it, roll it, etc. My sister says I'm worse than a kid! I do it to the dog toys too. I don't know what it is, I just have to touch it! dancing

So I'm on a mission to buy Hunter something he plays with, and until I find it, I won't pay more than $8.00. Anyway, I bought him a Kong Moppy Kickeroo. Once again, total bust! Unless I make it move, or crinkle. He did grab it from me and do his lil bunny kicks. But thats about it. Another toy going to the dog. laugh out loud That dog will play with anything! dancing
[notify]

Coopurr

Purred: Sat Jun 26, '10 8:35am PST 
Coop still likes his Kickeroo, and I bought that a few months ago. He's so comical when he plays with it, too, becuase he'll tear into it like a little killing machine, then he'll tire himself out and fall asleep with it in his arms. smile
[notify]

(Page 5 of 9: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9