GO!

New and/or Innovative Toys?

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

(Page 4 of 9: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  
♥- Tasha- ♥

Cat; I'm a kitty- cat!

Purred: Thu Jan 7, '10 12:37pm PST 
I love getting these ideas from everyone! The adoorables sound great, and mommy is thinking about getting us some jelly beans at some point too! happy dance

My ladybug toy should have been here this week, but it was backordered... Hopefully it will ship on Monday and be here soon because we need it!
[notify]

Coopurr

I still suck my- thumb...

Purred: Thu Jan 14, '10 11:19am PST 
I love these ideas, too, because it's hard for Meowmmy to keep up with EVERYTHING out there.

Tash, you have to paw-mail me as soon as you get your bug! I can't wait to hear what you and T think of it!!!

Purrs,
Coop
[notify]

♥- Tasha- ♥

Cat; I'm a kitty- cat!

Purred: Thu Jan 14, '10 5:34pm PST 
We got our lady bug! Mom put a video on my page of me and TT checking it out big grin
[notify]

Coopurr

Purred: Fri Jan 15, '10 10:33am PST 
Yaaaay!!! I love mine, too! I have a video up as well, but you can actually see it better on T&T's video.

Purrs,
Coop
[notify]

Fuifui- Moimoi

Fishie?

Purred: Sun Jan 24, '10 7:41pm PST 
We think our Adooable is wonderful! It is a lot of fun. We recently got a Cat Dancer Compleat. We've always loved the Cat Dancer, but the Compleat is cool because we don't need mum to wave it for us.
[notify]

Coopurr

Purred: Wed Feb 3, '10 9:53am PST 
I've been playing with fishies a LOT lately. Any kind of fishie. I have material fishes that are stuffed with catnip. I have a fishie catnip dancer. I even have these really soft fishie that's attached to a strand of elastic with a bell.

I love them because they're all small and easy to carry around the house in my mouth. YOu know...so I look tough...

I look tough...right???
Purrs,
Coop
[notify]

Coopurr

Purred: Wed Feb 10, '10 7:04pm PST 
Meowm just let me open a Valentine's Day present tonight!!!
applausebig grinapplausebig grinapplause

She got me my FAVORITE. TOY. EVERRRRR. Or at least for tonight.

It's not a new one. But I love it. It's the Kong Kickeroo -- a soft but sturdy pillow that smells of the 'nip...with a fuzzy tail that's purrrfect for gnawing and pulling!

Video is up on my page. LOVE this one!!!!
Purrs,
Coophappy dancehappy dancehappy dance
[notify]

♥- Tasha- ♥

Cat; I'm a kitty- cat!

Purred: Thu Feb 18, '10 7:52am PST 
We got a "Da Fur Thing" and "Cat Catcher" made by Go Cat - we love them! Tasha is now obsessed with the Cat Catcher- crying to play with it several times a day! It's funny, because I almost did not buy it because it does not look like much- but apparently cat's love it!

We are a big fan of all the G0 Cat toys-- they also make "Da Bird" way to go
[notify]

Hobert von- Kingston III

Is it Caturday- yet?

Purred: Wed Mar 24, '10 5:54pm PST 
Love this thread! The biggest hits here are the Play-n-Squeak treat balls and the Panic Mouse 360. Huge hits.
[notify]

Purred: Thu Mar 25, '10 12:33pm PST 
Hi,

This is a great thread.

Probably you've already done this, but I'm going to mention it anyway. A friend of mine got a helium balloon and securely tied a long strong string to it so that the string was touching the floor. Then she very securely fastened a toy of some kind or a piece of cloth. etc., to the thread and then just stood back and watched the fun.

The cats played with this thing until they were so breathless they had to lie on the floor to swat the thing.
[notify]

(Page 4 of 9: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9