GO!

New and/or Innovative Toys?

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

(Page 3 of 9: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  
Stormy- 2000-2009

Tall, Dark, and- Handsome.

Purred: Sun Dec 27, '09 8:19pm PST 
Do You get Dr.Foster and Smith? They always seem to have a lot of the latest cat toys even if you don't order you can find some of it's toys else where. My cat always loved the cat sitter when I put it on of course he wouldn't watch it all the time but it was pretty good.
[notify]

Coopurr

I still suck my- thumb...

Purred: Mon Dec 28, '09 11:01am PST 
Coop likes the cat sitter videos. We have one with birds and another with various rodents. It only keeps him occupied for a few minutes, though. Then he has to go through the entire living room, trying to figure out where I hid the birds. (I think that part is more fun for him than the actual videos!)

I bought him a neat little toy for Christmas. It's a ladybug on a stand. She has a magnet in her belly, and there's also a magnet on the actual stand. When the two magnets cross, it simulates that the lady bug is flying.

I posted a very short video on Coop's page if you'd like to see it. He really seems to like it -- althoguh you'd never know from the video! But he's been playing with it quite a bit. And under $10 -- it's a steal.
[notify]

♥- Tasha- ♥

Cat; I'm a kitty- cat!

Purred: Tue Dec 29, '09 1:31pm PST 
Okay Coop- mom just ordered a ladybug for us! We will let you know how we like it!

happy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance
[notify]

Stormy- 2000-2009

Tall, Dark, and- Handsome.

Purred: Tue Dec 29, '09 10:54pm PST 
I will have to think about getting better toys in the future which eventually.
[notify]

Coopurr

Purred: Wed Dec 30, '09 8:23am PST 
Tash, you guys are gonna like it! (Do you need the link? I can post it if you do.)

You know, I just get so bored with everything that it's good to have a variety. (Read: OK...so maybe I'm spoiled.)

Purrs,
Coop
PS Anyone else get anything fun for the holidays?
[notify]

♥- Tasha- ♥

Cat; I'm a kitty- cat!

Purred: Wed Dec 30, '09 11:47am PST 
We get bored with everything too Coop! Our ladybug should be here next week cheer

We can't wait!! hamster dance
[notify]

Coopurr

Purred: Mon Jan 4, '10 11:50am PST 
You know...and then they wanna know why the bathroom is so fascinating! We're bored with our toys!

Purrs,
Coop
[notify]

Mystique

Yes I am the- queen

Purred: Tue Jan 5, '10 8:21am PST 
I picked up a squeaky mouse on string and elastic attached to a plastic piece that hangs on the top of a door. Instead of the door I put it on the edge of the bed/box on top of their cat tree. The mouse squeaks when shaken or hit. It was a cheap toy but they love it. I wish I could remember what it was called.

They are also very fond of Adoorables toys, these hang off of door jambs and the string is stretchy so they can really grab and pull, and when they let go it bounces back like a bungee cord.
[notify]

Fuifui- Moimoi

Fishie?

Purred: Thu Jan 7, '10 1:35am PST 
Have you ever tried Casbah Kitten toys? They are a seller on Etsy, and boy oh boy do they make good toys. They use primo nip that they grow themselves, and it is SO GOOD! Just to let you know how good it is, we are Australian cats who as a general rule don't react to nip. Casbah Kitten nip drives us whackadoo!

Our favourites are the jellybeans. They are the perfect size and shape to fling around and chase and have SO MUCH FUN with. We also have a fat goldfish and a Robin fatberd. We love them!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/casbahkitten
[notify]

Coopurr

Purred: Thu Jan 7, '10 9:13am PST 
Those are really cute!!! (And I LOVE my nip!) Maybe this Easter Bunny guy will bring me some...

Purrs,
Coop
[notify]

(Page 3 of 9: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9