GO!

New and/or Innovative Toys?

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

(Page 2 of 9: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  
Merlin - An Angel- Forever

*Poof*

Purred: Sun Oct 25, '09 3:07pm PST 
How about a brussels sprout cat toy? I am having this done for one of the groups I admin. It's a limited time offer so order one before Christmas smile
[notify]

Riley

King of Cute

Purred: Sat Dec 12, '09 7:51pm PST 
*whispers* shhshh Riley and Alice don't know, but they are getting a Peek-A-Prize for Christmas, with Pawbreakers - supposed to be very fun, especially for kitties stuck home alone all day.
[notify]

Coopurr

I still suck my- thumb...

Purred: Tue Dec 15, '09 11:22am PST 
You know...I love, love, love my nip, but Pawbreakers just didn't do it for me...
Purrs,
Coop
[notify]

Alfie♥Forever Loved

Little boy in a- catsuit

Purred: Thu Dec 17, '09 9:47am PST 
As been mentioned DA BIRD is really great!
Makes us nuts and we play until we literally drop!
There is a line of toys called PLAY-N-SQUEAK. All their toys have nip and make a mouse sound. You can hear the sound on the site.
We went bonkers when we heard the sound so mom bought a couple of mice on eBay and we are just crazy about them!
It really brings out the beastie in us cheer
The Undercover Mouse is OK for a kitten but for a grown cat it is much too easy to stop the mouse from circling and that's not fun at all.Never had the chance to let the batteries diefrown

Coopurr, the Pawbreakers left us cold too and we are all nip fanatics!
Hope Santa brings you everything you would like!
Merry Christmas~

Bonks~
Alfie
hamster dance

Edited by author Thu Dec 17, '09 9:49am PST

[notify]

Coopurr

I still suck my- thumb...

Purred: Fri Dec 18, '09 1:50pm PST 
I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one who didn't like Pawbreakers! Apparently, my big brofur never liked them either!

I'm getting some new stuffs for Crissmiss if this Santa Paws dude thinks I"ve been a good boy this year. So I'll definitely let you know my thoughts on any new toys!

Keep posting! We love to read about new toys and where to find them.

Purrs,
Coop
[notify]

♥- Tasha- ♥

Cat; I'm a kitty- cat!

Purred: Mon Dec 21, '09 11:44am PST 
Thanks for the review on the undercover mouse Alfie!

We got a "Motor Mouse" a while ago- it is kind of like the Bergan Turbo Scratcher, but it has a mouse that spins around instead of a ball. It takes batteries, but the mouse goes too fast for us when it is turned on- we prefer to spin it ourselves wink

Has anyone tried the "Thing in a Bag" cat toy??
[notify]

Sophie

2cute4words

Purred: Thu Dec 24, '09 6:24pm PST 
Oh, I have lots of kitty toys to tell about. First of all, my Mommie got me a fling-ama string! I love this, but it is hard on the batteries too and I have frayed the end of the string to where it will no longer go thru the pully by itself. My Mommie clipped it off and wha-la, it works like a charm. Next, she got me the undercover mouse and I love this toy so much that I have broken the wand that attaches to the center and it looks like it can't be fixed? I still like to hide under the nylon and jump out at anything that moves, so it's all good! Next, she got me the panic mouse. Again, hard on the batteries! I like this toy least of all, but will take a notion to attack it as I pass by and my Mommie will turn it on for me. My MOST favorite toy is a fishing pole that my Daddy rigged up for me that has a small piece of " press and seal" tied to the end of it. Homeade seems to be my favorite out of all of the toys so far! If batteries are a problem, a simple solution for this is to get a set of rechargeables and a charger, it is well worth the cost! way to go
[notify]

Rufus - In Loving- Memory 12/17

Sweet Angel

Purred: Fri Dec 25, '09 11:31pm PST 
Sophie, they sell replacement wands for Undercover Mouse.

http://www.panicmouseinc.com/shop/index.php?action=category&id=1
[notify]

Sophie

2cute4words

Purred: Sat Dec 26, '09 7:23pm PST 
Thanks beautiful Rufus, I will get my Mommie to check that out for me.wave
[notify]

Huckleberry

The one and only- "Tubby Tubs"

Purred: Sun Dec 27, '09 5:57pm PST 
Mew! Mommy left me a plastic noisy thing she brought home with groceries in it! It is the best toy ever! I run around with it for hours everyday and it makes so much noises! Every kitty should have a plastic noisy thing.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 9: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9