GO!

New and/or Innovative Toys?

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  
Coopurr

I still suck my- thumb...

Purred: Sat Oct 3, '09 7:30am PST 
Meow, everycat!!!wave

My Meowmmy is always on the hunt for fun, new cat toys for me. We have a ton of cat dancers, lasers and stuff. And Meowm got me a Turbo Track for my birfday.

But does anyone have anything that's a little different? Something tried and true that you really like? Meowm saw the catnip pizza, and she thought I'd like something like that.

All suggestions are welcome!
Purrs,
Coop
[notify]

♥- Tasha- ♥

Cat; I'm a kitty- cat!

Purred: Mon Oct 5, '09 8:52am PST 
Our mom is always looking for something new too! She has been tempted to get us Undercover Mouse- but has read that the batteries do not last that long- does anyone know? Cause it looks like fun! happy dance

Our favorite is Da Bird- Do you have it Coopurr? We think it is the best big grin
[notify]

Coopurr

Purred: Mon Oct 5, '09 9:55am PST 
Hey, Tash -- Meowm just looked up da bird. It's a cat dancer of sorts? I LOVE feathers and I love cat dancers. Is that what it is?
Purrs,
Coop
[notify]

♥- Tasha- ♥

Cat; I'm a kitty- cat!

Purred: Mon Oct 5, '09 1:03pm PST 
Yes Coop- it is like a fishing pole, and the feathers spin when you swing it through the air, it makes a sound that we can't resist- like a bird flying I guess. We play with it every day! If you do order it, don't get the one that breaks down for easy storage- get the one with the 3 ft pole- that way it does not come apart when you "catch the bird" wink
[notify]

Coopurr

Purred: Mon Oct 5, '09 1:28pm PST 
Oh, WOW. That sounds just perfect for me!!!! I think Santa might have to bring me one.

HINT HINT, Meowmmy!

Purrrrs,
Coop
[notify]

Raza

Purred: Wed Oct 7, '09 12:40pm PST 
Have you tried playing with a cat tube, that is my favourite. There is a video on my page or Sam's with us playing with our one. (If you want to see what it looks like). The video was shot on the first day we were given it.
[notify]

♥- Tasha- ♥

Cat; I'm a kitty- cat!

Purred: Wed Oct 7, '09 1:47pm PST 
Hi Raza! We have a tube like that! Actually it is our cousin Sassy's, but she was not using it- so her mom gave it to our mom for us big grin
[notify]

Coopurr

Purred: Thu Oct 8, '09 1:04pm PST 
Aw, that video's cute, Raza! I see you have a boogie mat, too. Do you like it?
[notify]

Raza

Purred: Sat Oct 10, '09 12:01pm PST 
Yes I loooooove itdancing
[notify]

Coopurr

Purred: Mon Oct 12, '09 9:14am PST 
You know, I've had my turbo track since last Wednesday,a nd I haven't touched it yet! Meowm sits on the floor for like...days in cat time...trying to get me to play. She's even taken it apart and made new tracks. I think she bought it for HERSELF!
laugh out loud
Purrs,
Coop
[notify]

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9