GO!

The Grand Festival

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Cherry

With the Heart- of a Flower

Purred: Sun Jun 21, '09 11:06am PST 
Hello, cats of the clans! This is a festival that I came up with to help us cats from all the clans to socialize and have fun. There will be four contests:
-Hunting
-Battling
-Racing (Land and water)
-Tree Climbing
This festival will be held on the 1st of each month, so the next festival will be on July 1st.
Here are the rules:
-Every clan leader must post saying if they will come or not.
-Contests are open for apprentices and Warriors ONLY.
-No hissing or quarreling. If you are caught cheating or being a sore loser, you will be out of the contest. It's about having fun, not wining.
-Leaders (The judges) will come to a peaceful solution of which cat is the winner of each contest.
At the end of the festival, the prey will be collected from the hunting contest, and the clans shall feast a grand feast!
[notify]

Cherry

Purred: Sun Jun 21, '09 11:12am PST 
**RULES FOR HUNTING CONTEST**
The hunting contest is a fun way to gather prey for the grand feast. The rules are simple:
-Each Warrior or Apprentice has a limited amount of time to catch as much prey as they can.
-When the ten minutes are up, the cat with the most prey is the winner!
-When one contest is over, a new one will begin. Wait your turn.
At the end of the grand festival, all the prey from the hunting contest will be gathered up and feasted on at the grand feast.
[notify]

Cherry

Purred: Sun Jun 21, '09 11:29am PST 
**RULES FOR THE BATTLE ARENA**
The battle arena is a tournament that consists of two cats battling each other.
Here are the rules:
-All medicine cats will carefully monitor the battle.
-Do not overdo it. No extreme scratching or biting, please.
-If you are feeling hurt, contact a medicine cat right away. You may choose to forfeit the fight.
-No unfair powers. Don't make yourself win every time, keep it close.
-Signup starts now!
Have fun!
Here is the Tournament Chart:
Tournament Chart

Edited by author Sun Jun 21, '09 11:39am PST

[notify]

Cherry

Purred: Sun Jun 21, '09 11:33am PST 
**RULES FOR TREE CLIMBING CONTEST**
The tree climbing contest is very simple:
-Two cats climb up a tree as fast as they can.
-The first cat to reach the top wins.
-No unfair powers. Make the race realistic and close.
-Signup starts now!
-Wait your turn for the contest to start. Then, you may race when the cats are done racing.
Have fun, remember to keep the race fair and close, don't make yourself win each time!

Edited by author Sun Jun 21, '09 11:37am PST

[notify]

Cherry

Purred: Sun Jun 21, '09 11:50am PST 
**RULES FOR RACING**
The racing contest is also very simple. The racing contest consists of two cats racing eachother. The two cats racing come to a agreement for one of four courses:
-Rocky Road: A course that takes place on a tough, rocky course. Cats good at jumping are best here.
-Marshy Track: A wet course that weaves in and out of the water. Cats good at swimming and sprinting are best here.
-Forest Dash: A brisk, quick forest dash that takes place in the pine forest. Cats good at sprinting are best here.
-River Rush: A water course that takes place going down a river. Cats good at swimming and diving are best here.
The rules are:
-No unfair powers! Keep the race close and fair!
-Wait your turn for the next race.
-The two racing cats must quickly come to a solution of which course they want to choose in less that four posts or a leader will choose the course.
Have fun! Remember, quickly choose a course to make this contest quick and fun!
[notify]

Cherry

Purred: Sun Jun 21, '09 11:52am PST 
**SIGNUP FOR THE BATTLE ARENA**
Here, you may sign up for the battle arena. Paw mail me telling that you want to join, and I'll post a response with a new chart every time a new cat joins the fight!
Spots open: 8

Edited by author Sun Jun 21, '09 11:54am PST

[notify]

Monty

Grey as a Shadow

Purred: Sun Jun 21, '09 12:18pm PST 
As leader of StoneClan, I am happy to say that we will be attending the Grand Festival.
[notify]

Cherry

Purred: Sun Jun 21, '09 12:20pm PST 
**SIGNUP FOR THE BATTLE ARENA**
Here, you may sign up for the battle arena. Paw mail me telling that you want to join, and I'll post a response with a new chart every time a new cat joins the fight! Thirteen (Tabbystripes of FireClan) has pmailed me saying that he'll be in the battle arena! Also, make sure to tell me what Clan you will be coming from, as some cats are in multiple clans.
Spots open: 7

Edited by author Sun Jun 21, '09 12:21pm PST

[notify]

Cherry

Purred: Sun Jun 21, '09 1:02pm PST 
Also, on the day of the festival, I shall make different topics for each contest.
[notify]

addison

addison queen of- england

Purred: Sun Jun 21, '09 1:31pm PST 
I would like to sign up for the battle arena and the swim race down river.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3