GO!

Loner hideout

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Cherry

With the Heart- of a Flower

Purred: Sun Jun 7, '09 12:29pm PST 
Greetings, Snickers and Light. I hope you can prosper together and grow a community of loners. May StarClan be with you! cloud 9
[notify]

snickers

Snickers leader- of a pack of- rouges.

Purred: Sun Jun 7, '09 10:41pm PST 
Thank you may starcla..Actually i hope starclan doesn't help you in bad times...Your clans are full of double crossers..You cant be in 2 clans....Thats why i wanted to destroy the forest....And i think thats why light left.....Warrior code stats you must be in one clan and one clan ONLY!
[notify]

Cherry

Purred: Tue Jun 9, '09 3:21pm PST 
Gosh. I just keep trying to welcome you and be nice...Oh well. Be that way.
[notify]

Monty

Grey as a Shadow

Purred: Tue Jun 9, '09 3:52pm PST 
Wait! You wanted to ruin the forest because of other clan's problems? *Sigh*
[notify]

Thirteen

Brush'n'Lush

Purred: Tue Jun 9, '09 3:54pm PST 
Try to be polite for once! And father's not in two Clan's anymore! *Stalks away*
[notify]

snickers

Snickers leader- of a pack of- rouges.

Purred: Wed Jun 10, '09 7:19pm PST 
id rather die then be nice...
[notify]

Cherry

Purred: Mon Jun 15, '09 4:51pm PST 
Fine then, you unpolite rouge!
[notify]

Harley

a loner in the- forest

Purred: Sat Jun 20, '09 4:26pm PST 
You'd rather die than be nice to me...? *sniffle* I thought that we were friends.........
oh well. Let's start over.
From now on, we won't really contact the clans much, but we won't be MEAN like somebody. Let's forget the past and face the troubles ahead.
[notify]

Kimi

Deputy of- StormClan

Purred: Sat Jun 20, '09 4:27pm PST 
Hello.... we have left stormclan. Me, Yodo, and Prussia. We would like to join ur loner group.
I am Slash.
Yodo is Rider.
Prussia is Wind.
[notify]

Cherry

Purred: Sat Jun 20, '09 7:17pm PST 
Who will be my apprentice? Who will help StormClan?! Who? WHO!? Prussia, Kimi, Yodo, I loved you guys! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME! I'm crying in real life right now. Please rejoin. The FireClan situation is over. TRUST ME!

Edited by author Sat Jun 20, '09 7:19pm PST

[notify]

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7