GO!

calling all warriors to join FireClan

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 32 of 32: Viewing entries 311 to 318)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  
Chiko

Otab's Girl

Purred: Tue Jun 30, '09 7:47am PST 
Okay Greyshadow thats fine hold on i just need to give Meleka her ceremony.
Meleka do you promise to uphold the warrior code even at the cost of your life?
If yes,
then by the power of starclan I give your name. Meleka your name is Featherpaw FireClan and StarClan honor you and your mentor shall be Brightheart (Sugar)
[notify]

Chiko

Otab's Girl

Purred: Tue Jun 30, '09 8:03am PST 
Feel free to join our group at http://www.catster.com/group/Fireclan-15655
Featherpaw now FireClan we're going to help StormClan attack SparkClan camp
[notify]

Rosie

Play, Play,- Play!

Purred: Tue Jun 30, '09 2:12pm PST 
Hi, Stormpaw! I'm Rosepetal, you're mentor. Ready to start training? We'll start with some hunting practice.
[notify]

Missy

outside is where- i belong!

Purred: Tue Jun 30, '09 3:43pm PST 
okay*cats head out to forest* *rosepetal shows stormpaw what to do and stormpaw repeats catches mouse*
rosepetal-very good!
*cats head back to camp*
[notify]

Chiko

Otab's Girl

Purred: Wed Jul 1, '09 7:07am PST 
Good job, you guys! I'm sure you'll grow into a great warrior, Stormpaw.
[notify]

Rosie

Play, Play,- Play!

Purred: Wed Jul 1, '09 9:45am PST 
Yes you will! You did great! You can rest for the rest of the day. Tomorrow we'll work on battle training.
[notify]

Kovu

There can`t be a- limit for- awsomeness!

Purred: Wed Jul 1, '09 10:52am PST 
Oh boy! My Mum LOVES reading warriors. And I`m a bit young to be a warrior, so I`ll just be an apprentice. I dunno what my name should be, so I`ll let you decide, Chiko! Er... Sir!
[notify]

Catster HQ

Purred: Wed Jul 1, '09 1:06pm PST 
Hi,

We have closed this thread. Threads can be closed temporarily or permanently for a variety of reasons. Some of the most common reasons are: the thread has gone off topic; the thread is not in the 'spirit' of Catster; the thread is no longer fun, friendly or informational; the thread has been discussed at length in other threads; or we cannot provide adequate moderation at this time.

Please let HQ know if you have any questions.

HQ

(Page 32 of 32: Viewing entries 311 to 318)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32