GO!

Tails of Devotion book on Catster

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

Catster HQ

Purred: Tue Jun 20, '06 8:33pm PST 
Woofs! We are really impressed with the book 'Tails of Devotion' such that we though everyone should be able to write and share their Tail of Devotion.

So we /just/ launched a new diary feature where anyone can write their Tail of Devotion with their pets.

You can see the new section here:
http://donner.dogster.com/diary/tails_of_devotion.php

And you can write your Tail by going to 'My Account' and to the right of your pet photo you'll see a NEW link to add your Tail.

Let us know how it goes and what you think

Zachary- (1993-2012)

Drop everything- and pet me!

Purred: Wed Jun 21, '06 9:37am PST 
I feel so stupid, but... What are we supposed to write about?
[notify]

Little Ma Ma

Spoiled rotten? - No, I'm spoiled- sweet!

Purred: Wed Jun 21, '06 12:28pm PST 
Zachary, just have your mom write what she would say if she could tell you something. You can read other cats' for inspiration!

Thanks so much, HQ! This is a really neat feature! It's gonna take Mom ages to get all of ours done though, mol!
[notify]

Sprinkles

A Devil in- Angels Furr

Purred: Wed Jun 21, '06 2:26pm PST 
Hey everyone this is Sprinkles mom I just wanted Sprinky to know that I love her SO much and I am grateful for her being there to listen to me when I was down even though she'd close her eyes and it seemed like she was sleeping. I always know though she listening to every word! Plus talking to her about my troubles is like having my very own therapist, except a little more hairy haha smile. It feels good to get things that are bothering me out whether it has to do with school work friends or the teachers that get on my nerves Sprinkles is always there and for that I am grateful!
Love you Lots,
Your mom Maryann
[notify]

Sprinkles

A Devil in- Angels Furr

Hey everyone this is Sprinkles mom I just wanted Sprinky to know that I love her SO much and I am grateful for her being there to listen to me when I was down even though she'd close her eyes and it seemed like she was sleeping. I always know though she listening to every word! Plus talking to her about my troubles is like having my very own therapist, except a little more hairy haha smile. It feels good to get things that are bothering me out whether it has to do with school work, friends, or the teachers that get on my nerves Sprinkles is always there and for that I am grateful!
Love you Lots,
Your mom Maryann
[notify]

Sprinkles

A Devil in- Angels Furr

Hey everyone this is Sprinkles mom I just wanted Sprinky to know that I love her SO much and I am grateful for her being there to listen to me when I was down even though she'd close her eyes and it seemed like she was sleeping. I always know though she listening to every word! Plus talking to her about my troubles is like having my very own therapist, except a little more hairy haha smile. It feels good to get things that are bothering me out whether it has to do with school work friends or the teachers that get on my nerves Sprinkles is always there and for that I am grateful!
Love you Lots,
Your mom Maryann
[notify]

Catster HQ

Purred: Thu Jun 22, '06 12:48pm PST 
Sprinkles...you can add this to the Tails of Devotion feature by going to "My Account" and clicking on "Add My Tail of Devotion" (next to your primary photo)

Eve

NOOOOO! let me- do it!

Purred: Thu Jun 22, '06 3:25pm PST 
Ahhh Ha Ha Ha Ha! That was so funny and patient of you HQ!!!!!! no offense anyone... : -)
[notify]

Squeakers- (Gone Too- Soon)

Furever my love

Purred: Tue Jun 27, '06 5:05pm PST 
I did my Tail of Devotion, but have a question. I would love to fix it up just a wee bit, but can't. Is there any way?
[notify]