GO!

Want a TALL scratcher!!

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
♫Lucy&- #9835;- 1998-2012

Don't bother- me, I'm- sleeping

Purred: Sun Jun 25, '06 7:40pm PST 
Where do you live?
*sob* Mom is getting rid of my 6' condo because we're moving soon. *sob*
[notify]

Kali

This is MY house- and MY house- ONLY!

Purred: Sun Jun 25, '06 8:00pm PST 
Hey guys, thanks!

Lucy, we live in an apt, but it should fit! The celings are like 8 ft here. I'm SO sorry you have to get rid of yours!!! I'm sure you will be able to entertain yourself in your new home though! It's always fun exploring a new house for hiding places and perches where you can drop on your unexpecting humans!! Bwahaha!! *wink*

Thanks for the Rosette!!!! Your such a sweetie!
[notify]

Isabel

Drama Princess

Purred: Fri Jun 30, '06 2:38pm PST 
My mom likes to shop at Cat Shows (if you have any in your area) for my posts/stratchers. I got a 6' tall one that looks like a tree with lots of branches and an extra wide top just for kitties with a little extra to love at the last show my mom went to- they usually have good deals and sometimes you can haggle a bit with the sellers.
[notify]

Cheyanne

♥ Simbas Lucky- Wife! ♥

Purred: Fri Jun 30, '06 5:26pm PST 
I got a 70" one on EBay for $11.00 without shipping!
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2