GO!

More pictures!!

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

Milo

Purred: Sat Jun 10, '06 4:28am PST 
Check it out - Mom added new pictures for me!

They're not exactly "new" (from last month) but Mom just got around to adding them. And one being from last year in December, when Lady Bug got a new bed. (it's the picture of me with my mouth open sittin on a dog bed)

Her favorite is me on her window sill grinning and tilting my head. She always smiles and feels like huggin' and kissin' me when she sees it.

Milo

P.S: Yes - I have a pouch on my tummy! Mommy calls it my "pooch" because she likes to talk baby-talk with me. Anyway, the pouch is really between my hind legs (on my tummy) and is really just some extra skin. But Mom says it's ADORABLE and she loves poking my "pooch" lightly when I sit down because when I sit down, it sticks out between my front legs.

EDIT:: New pictures on page five and six of my photobook.

Edited by author Sat Jun 10, '06 4:42am PST

[notify]