GO!

BIG LOTS

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2  
Toulouse

Athena stole my- heart and has my- love!

Purred: Tue Jun 6, '06 6:42pm PST 
Toulouse here,
Yes, I was at Big Lots today. It was amazing all the beds and toys they had for kitties! Almost bought that really nice bed. It was $38 though in Indiana, PA. Even still, I was really impressed!
[notify]

Pokey

Formerly Feral

Purred: Sat Jun 10, '06 8:10am PST 
Mom is going to try Big Lots today. Thanks for the heads up kitties!
[notify]

Angel- Captain,- Macaroni

Cowcats Rock

Purred: Sat Jun 10, '06 2:10pm PST 
Both my bed and my brothers bed came from Big Lots. We love them, we had expensive beds and didn't like them, and they were given away. Dad had to fuss about that, somthing about money not growing on trees, but then what's a tree?
[notify]

Diego

I'm bringing- sexy back

Purred: Fri Jun 16, '06 10:00am PST 
Mom finally made the drive to Big Lots yesterday and picked up one of the cute kitty couches/beds for just $15.00. It is so soft and nice. I was the first to get in but then my sister LuLu took it over. She loves it so much that she didn't even come sleep with us in the bed last night she stayed in her new bed in the living room. I think mom has to go back and get another one for me now.
[notify]

Billi Bi- Humphrey

"Got chicken!?"

Purred: Fri Jun 16, '06 8:56pm PST 
Ha ha, mommy's going tomorrow. She'll buy ANYTHING if it's for us kitties!
[notify]

Mooch

little one

Purred: Sat Jun 17, '06 2:38am PST 
I just wanted to let everyone know that mommy went to Big Lots the other day and she got me a 2 foot kitty condo for only $16!!! I love it! smile
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2