GO!

BIG LOTS

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Calista

purrrr

Purred: Sat Jun 3, '06 3:07pm PST 
anyone live around a big lots store? they have cat beds for 7 dollars! and cat sofa/beds for 35! and cute rolling catnip fishy toys for $1.50!
[notify]

❤Ruben❤- DB #⑩

The Boss

Purred: Sat Jun 3, '06 4:36pm PST 
Cool! I wish we had a Big Lot near us
[notify]

Mooch

little one

Purred: Sun Jun 4, '06 1:05am PST 
Mommy likes to go to Ross for stuff - cheap kitty toys, kitty couches ($16) and bowls.. and doggie stuff too, but that's for my brother!
[notify]

☆Zoril- la☆

When in- Doubt...PURR!

Purred: Sun Jun 4, '06 8:08pm PST 
Beds for $7!
We wil be there tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up
[notify]

☆Zoril- la☆

When in- Doubt...PURR!

Purred: Sun Jun 4, '06 8:09pm PST 
Beds for $7!
We wil be there tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up
[notify]

Beatrice- (Miss You!- '94-'12)

The very Beast- of all

Purred: Sun Jun 4, '06 10:49pm PST 
Thanks for the info Calista! Oooh, shopping time!! big grin

Calista

purrrr

Purred: Mon Jun 5, '06 6:11am PST 
mooch! 16 dollars for kitty couches!? i know where mommas going next!MOL
[notify]

Dakota

C'mon you know- you wanna pet- me.

Purred: Mon Jun 5, '06 4:23pm PST 
Our Big Lots is about a half hour away, but next time mommy is on that end of town(probably this weekend) she is going to go. I want a bed too!!! Although, the king sized human bed is quite nice MOL!
[notify]

Lucy

Can you please- put me down so I- can play

Purred: Tue Jun 6, '06 12:57pm PST 
Mama wants to know how to get Logan and I to sleep in a cat bed. She's bought endless numbers of cat beds and we've always turned our nose up at them and sleep with her or her roommates.
[notify]

Mushroom

Mommy's Little- Spore

Purred: Tue Jun 6, '06 3:01pm PST 
i saw those yesterday. i was soooo tempted to get one, especially the bed with the frame. didnt have enough money though frown i love going there for pet stuff
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2