GO!

Pictures!

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Milo

Purred: Sat May 20, '06 2:11am PST 
Mom was tired of having to remove pictures from my page to add LOTS of new ones. I have wayy more than fifty pictures.

So, she set me up an gallery on one of her domains smile You can check it out here. Just click "Milo." (Buddy and Lady Bug also have galleries there!!)
[notify]

Squeakers- (Gone Too- Soon)

Furever my love

Purred: Sat May 20, '06 7:58am PST 
Wow!! Looks like your Mommy is as much of a shutterbug as MY Mommy! Now that that dang Pokey gave her a camera, I get black dots in my eyes from her flashing pics of me, and she is always saying "Squeakers! Hold that pose!"
Oh, brother!
[notify]

Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Sun May 21, '06 8:25am PST 
my mommsie too, every time I turn around.. Bluie your mommy is very good..
[notify]

Milo

Purred: Wed May 24, '06 9:23pm PST 
Squeakers,
MOL! Mom looooooves to take pictures of me, Buddy and Lady Bug. But I am her favorite subject because I just lay around all day so she doesn't have to use the flash with me. Mom wants to get in to photography!!

Azurine Ambrosia,
Mom says thanks smile Mom (instead of chasing me around in the house) likes to put me in her room when she takes pictures... makes it easier smile
[notify]

Donny the Astro-Kitty

My heart is- broke.

Purred: Sun May 28, '06 1:49pm PST 
My mommy loves taking pictures of us, as well as saving all the pictures of our big sis Missy whom me and my sis Marie never got to meet....

Anyways, here's me and Marie:

Donny and Marie - set of pictures
[notify]

Casey, the Meezer Diva!

I'm a- Diva...that is- all.

Purred: Sun May 28, '06 1:51pm PST 
I have a set of pictures too:

Casey - set of pictures
[notify]

Missy, my Perfect Angel Kitty

Tears in Heaven

Purred: Sun May 28, '06 1:53pm PST 
And even though I'm no longer here, mommy saved all the pictures she ever took of me and made a set for me too....

Missy - set of pictures
[notify]

Milo

Purred: Tue Jun 6, '06 3:26pm PST 
Hee hee! Hey, guys! Sorry I haven't replied.

I'll go look at the galleries posted! Mom is having problems with that gallery I posted - but you can go to my page to see about 30 new pictures!
[notify]

Squeakers- (Gone Too- Soon)

Furever my love

Purred: Tue Jun 6, '06 5:02pm PST 
*does double-take* Milo is that YOU?
*giggles* I can see up your nose!
[notify]

Milo

Purred: Wed Jun 7, '06 1:23pm PST 
SQUEAKERS!!!! That's the third time you said that! Wait.... did you say it anywhere else? ** begins searching frantically through forums to see if it was posted anywhere else **
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2