GO!

Animal stars!

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

❤Ruben❤- DB #⑩

The Boss

Purred: Wed May 3, '06 5:15pm PST 
Guess what Kitties! I am super excited now because they put my picture up on animal stars websight where I got my Crystal ID tag. They are really beautiful and highly recommend them to anyone.
Meow!
Ruben
http://animalstars.com/photo_gallery_1.html
[notify]

Diego

I'm bringing- sexy back

Purred: Mon May 15, '06 2:24pm PST 
Looking good Ruben!
[notify]

Inky

Fun is what it's- all about

Purred: Mon May 15, '06 9:57pm PST 
Ruben always looks good!
But then again - so do you Diego! heehee
[notify]

Smokey - (2002-2012)

Ooh...pick me!- Pick me! I wanna- be pals!

Purred: Tue May 16, '06 9:22am PST 
Congrats! You're very photogenic, Ruben!
[notify]

Twix

T.A.-AAFE

Purred: Tue May 16, '06 2:05pm PST 
Wow, Congratulations Ruben you look awesome (as always )
[notify]

VIJAY

MASTER FIEND

Purred: Thu May 18, '06 1:11am PST 
Can't say two of your best -- they are all your best! But you look great, m'man! Congratulations!

-=VIJAY & the fiends
[notify]

♥Mor- gan The- PirateGato

You Gotta Love- Me, I'm a Pirate

Purred: Sat May 20, '06 10:54am PST 
Holy Catnip! Mom was all excited when she saw the Pirate Tag - then she fell off the chair when she saw it was $48.00. That's a lot of Insulin for me!

They are really cool tags!
[notify]

❤Ruben❤- DB #⑩

The Boss

Purred: Tue May 23, '06 9:27am PST 
Yeah The pirate tag is cool but your health is way more important. Mom always goes a little crazy when it comes to things for me. $49.99 is a lot for an ID tag but its a very nice ID tag. When she gets some extra money she might even get me a collar from Animal stars.
Thanks for all of the compliments
[notify]