GO!

Chicken Soup

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

Nikki

I'm a fighter!

Purred: Sun Apr 16, '06 1:56pm PST 
You're all probably well aware of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books. My mommy's boss was on a cruise a couple weeks ago and brought her an autographed copy of Chicken Soup for the Cat Lover's Soul.

It was autographed "in memory of your dear kitty" and was a wonderful gift. (My housemate Karma died a few weeks ago.)

Mommy has been enjoying it and crying a lot. I don't know if any of you knew of this book or not, but I thought I'd mention it.
[notify]

R.I.P~- Snickers!~&h- earts;

~♥Gone But- Still Here In- owr Heart

Purred: Sun Apr 16, '06 3:46pm PST 
Oh yes! my mommy reads all the Chickin soup books and as soon as she found out that thar was one for Cat lovers she ran out the next day and bought it! Ya! I notised her cry alot! she sade that thay wer relly sad storys! She also has one calld Chickin Soup For The Dog L0vers Soul!
[notify]

Sunrise

The- Chemists's- Assistant-

Purred: Sun Apr 16, '06 5:46pm PST 
Awe. My mommy has that book too. She loves it so much its falling apart. (She's had it for a while) Anyway, yes, some of the stories make her cry too. SK
[notify]

Squeakers- (Gone Too- Soon)

Furever my love

Purred: Sun Apr 16, '06 6:50pm PST 
Mommy just bought it Wednesday night. She also got that Cat Talk book by Sonya Fitzgerald, and she's been reading that and hasn't gotten to the other one yet.
Thanks for telling me how sad it is--I'll make sure she has a box of tissues with her at all times while reading it!
[notify]