GO!

Somebody start a wedding shop!

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

Milo

Purred: Wed Apr 12, '06 4:08pm PST 
Anybody please listen! Harmony's Wedding Wear is not responding to anything I write. Could someone who isn't a guest PLEASE start a wedding shop? I want my Petey to get married in style and elagance like she should. She deserves the wedding of a life time! If you would like to see our forum, go to Catster Crushes and go to the forum "I'm getting married!" and you'l see my beautiful girl and all our friends!
[notify]

Angel Petey- Rose - In Loving M

Pretty Petey- Punkin Pie

Purred: Wed Apr 12, '06 4:12pm PST 
Milo you are so sweet, yep we need some wedding wear and Harmony's wedding wear, GUEST, doesn't respond! We have a potential date of 4/29, so we need to order our stuff!!!
[notify]

Samhain

watch out for my- claws.

Purred: Wed Apr 12, '06 8:09pm PST 
Hi Do you cats want real clothes or modified primary pictures
(where your face is posted on an outfit)?
If you want real clothes then send me a cat mail, my mom sews clothes for the dogs in my family.
Good Luck on finding what you need.
Congrats on getting married.

Edited by author Wed Apr 12, '06 8:09pm PST

[notify]

Milo

Purred: Thu Apr 13, '06 8:24am PST 
Thanks, we'll keep you in mind!
[notify]

April- ♥

Beautiful black- princess.

Purred: Thu Apr 13, '06 9:09am PST 
We can do modified pics if that's what you're after.
Just p-mail me with what you would like and that way it will stay a secret between you and me right up untill the big day.
((If you look at my page you will see my wedding dress that mum did for me and she was just starting doing it then))

Mum also did all of our Easter pics.

Edited by author Thu Apr 13, '06 12:15pm PST

[notify]

Pretty Petey- Punkin Pie

Purred: Thu Apr 13, '06 12:31pm PST 
pawsome, thanks April, I'll check out your dress and p-mail you!
[notify]

Pretty Petey- Punkin Pie

Purred: Thu Apr 13, '06 12:35pm PST 
April, I absolutely LOVE it!!! You're hired! If you are available...I'm sure Milo would not mind me making the decision, he's such a sweetie!
[notify]

April- ♥

Beautiful black- princess.

Purred: Thu Apr 13, '06 12:52pm PST 
Thank you Petey.
I will be delighted to do it for you.
[notify]

Milo

Purred: Thu Apr 13, '06 6:23pm PST 
I saw it and I thought it was awesome April! Thank you for the offer (to the cat before) but my bride has made a decision!
[notify]