GO!

Cat Confidential

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

Gen. Felix- McArthur

King of My- Castle

Purred: Mon Apr 10, '06 11:00pm PST 
My mom just finished reading 'Cat Confidential' by Vicky Halls in February (I helped hold the book down when she was reading, and pointed out all the important parts). She definitely thinks this is a good book for other moms and dads who want the inside paw on why we act the way we do. Check it out!
[notify]

VIJAY

MASTER FIEND

Purred: Mon Apr 10, '06 11:08pm PST 
Thanks for the tip! But, really, do we want Them to even think they know why we do what we do? heh heh
[notify]

Squeakers- (Gone Too- Soon)

Furever my love

Purred: Tue Apr 11, '06 3:58pm PST 
Mommy has read many books on how to communicate with me, or things like Why Cats/Kittens Do What They Do. and stuff like that, but what's one more cat book? She has so many of them, one more won't matter, so maybe we'll check it out!
[notify]

R.I.P. Mr.- Snuggles xx

Stop Brushing- Me!!!

Purred: Tue Apr 11, '06 4:40pm PST 
My mummy has just read this. She would recommend it to anyone. It is not the normal cat behaviour book. Some of it was really funny.
Very good read.
[notify]

Squeakers- (Gone Too- Soon)

Furever my love

Purred: Thu Apr 13, '06 3:38pm PST 
Mom couldn't find it, but she did find Cat Talk, by Sonya Fitzgerald, the Animal Planet's famous Pet Psychic--Mommy's hero. She just started reading it last night, and she is already on the second chapter! She liked Sonya's first book, but was thrilled to find one written just about cats.
[notify]