GO!

Tom Cat Fashion

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

Dr. Morris- Excalibur- Jonathan

Fast & Furry

Purred: Tue Apr 4, '06 3:48pm PST 
Mom likes to dress me up and show me off,trouble is,she only has teddybear shirts.She can't see to find any good clothes for male cats.Preferably under 25$,and maybe red or orange?

Purrs and Headbutts,
Morris(Dr.No)
[notify]

Diego

I'm bringing- sexy back

Purred: Tue Apr 4, '06 9:23pm PST 
Hi Morris. There are a couple of threads in this Furniture & Fashion section on kitty clothes. Just stroll down and you will see them. There seem to be a lot of handsome clothes for Toms, just look at Ruben's page:

http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?i=156533&j=t

Edited by author Tue Apr 4, '06 9:24pm PST

[notify]

Fast & Furry

Purred: Tue Apr 4, '06 9:39pm PST 
Thanks Diego,mom wasn't very sure if she let me would post or look around a few sites.
I'd love to have all those outfits,though,it's not like I don't already turn headswink.
[notify]

❤Ruben❤- DB #⑩

The Boss

Purred: Wed Apr 5, '06 7:37am PST 
Oh thanks Diago your are so nice to say that about me.
Mom does dress me in some pink but she recently found tons of clothing that are more "Tom" at Petsmart. She also shops at petco and Target for me too. Petsmart has been having clearence sales all month on clothes here.
[notify]

Moomoo

... Moo?

Purred: Fri Apr 7, '06 7:07pm PST 
Really Ruben? I have been looking for outfits! the only thing I get to wear is doll clothes and hand-made capes
[notify]

Samhain

watch out for my- claws.

Purred: Wed Apr 12, '06 8:29pm PST 
My mom makes clothes for the dogs in my family. If any of you want custom clothes just send me a cat mail for more details.

Your Pal,
Samhain
[notify]

☆Zoril- la☆

When in- Doubt...PURR!

Purred: Sat Apr 15, '06 7:16pm PST 
Mom gets a lot of my clothes on E Bay. Even though I'm a girl, she sees a lot of boy clothes. Lots of cute vests and coats. Do a search under "dog clothes" "dog costumes" or "Chiuauah(sp?)" Cats 7-11 lbs usually fit in doggie sized S, over 12lbs is usually M. Check sizing charts though.
[notify]

Fast & Furry

Purred: Sat Apr 15, '06 7:39pm PST 
The Slave doesn't shop at Ebay,she has very weird standards:/
She just got a new sewing machine so I'll be getting more clothes soon.
[notify]