GO!

Harmony's Wedding Wear

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

Other posts by this user

Purred: Tue Mar 28, '06 1:07pm PST 
This is a place that if you are getting married I will make you the outfits.You can choose from:

-wedding dresses

-tuxes

-bride's maid's dresses

-groom's men tuxes

-ring bearer tuxes

-priest outfits

-maid of honour's dress

-best man's tux

And you may request some.I will tell you how much it costs when you have described the outfits to me.

Thanks!
[notify]

Angel Petey- Rose - In Loving M

Pretty Petey- Punkin Pie

Purred: Thu Apr 6, '06 4:15pm PST 
Hi! I need a wedding dress and a veil with a tiara!!
[notify]

Squeakers- (Gone Too- Soon)

Furever my love

Purred: Thu Apr 6, '06 7:13pm PST 
Me too! Me too!
Well, maybe not the tiara. . . . oh, what the heck!
[notify]

Milo

Purred: Fri Apr 7, '06 10:56am PST 
Hello I need a tux for my wonderful wedding to Petey, the gal who was in here looking for a dress!
[notify]

Pretty Petey- Punkin Pie

Purred: Sun Apr 9, '06 3:10pm PST 
Yeah! squeakers, why not go all out, heck its your wedding day!!! Milo, do you have a best mancat? I asked Rosie to be my maid of honor, she is my closest girlfriend.

Is anyone working here today?
[notify]

Milo

Purred: Mon Apr 10, '06 1:58pm PST 
I am going to ask Sofie tonight. I hope you get your dress soon! I bet you it will be the best dress in the world! It will be even nicer looking because it's on you honey!
[notify]

Pretty Petey- Punkin Pie

Purred: Mon Apr 10, '06 2:09pm PST 
good luck with Sofie! I hope this Harmony kitty opens soon, I can't wait to try on my dress!
[notify]

Milo

Purred: Mon Apr 10, '06 2:18pm PST 
Oh thanks! I should be getting an email soon!
[notify]