GO!

HEY KITTEN CATS...

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 23)  
1  2  3  
Kato

A male in female- clothings.

Purred: Thu Apr 20, '06 7:59am PST 
Wow hey Saffron, that's a real neato home. Wish my Mom would make me one, but I know the dang dogs would take it over. They think they own everything here. Going to go show Mom the pic Maybe she can put it up high where they can't get in. Yeah that's it! Great home thanx for the idea.
[notify]

Ramses

I'm Ramses, fuss- me Mummy!

Purred: Thu Apr 20, '06 8:25am PST 
Gosh your box house looks good, though I'm rather partial to Mummy's bed or hiding in the curtains... I think my housemate and friend Tigmut'hep might like one though, he's box mad! smile

Purrs
Ramses
[notify]

Gizzie

Meowmy's girl

Purred: Thu Apr 20, '06 6:10pm PST 
Love your house! All I get are plain old cardboard boxes. But I do love them, the smaller the better.
[notify]

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 23)  
1  2  3