GO!

HEY KITTEN CATS...

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Saffron

I'm just here to- be adored!

Purred: Fri Jan 27, '06 2:22pm PST 
My purrents made me a house out of a box.

Now, this box was hidious looking, according to my humans. I quite liked it just the way it was, but NOOOOOOO they had to go and try to make it fancy.

They covered it in fur fabric and THE BEST part of all... they put pictures of my Catster furrends on the inside. So even when I'm not here I still have my furrends close to me!

Wanna see?

CLICK ME CLICK ME

Even though I don't look like I'm smiling in the picture, I really AM!

Love,
Saffron
[notify]

Diego

I'm bringing- sexy back

Purred: Fri Jan 27, '06 2:40pm PST 
WOW Saffron, that is the coolest hideout I have ever seen. How nice that you will be surrounded by all of your friends. It looks like the fabric will be fun to claw at. You sure are one lucky kitty to have someone make you such a nice place. Enjoy it!
[notify]

Saffron

Purred: Fri Jan 27, '06 2:52pm PST 
OH.MY.GOODNESS.

Diego... you are just TOO cute furr words.

Seriously, you have the most purrecious markings. I just love
how it looks like you have a beard!

Thank you about my house. That fur is the silkiest feeling fur I have ever felt... I spend a lot of time on top of the box because it's so soft. I call it my upstairs MOL!
[notify]

Selket

Fiend #1.

Purred: Fri Jan 27, '06 4:34pm PST 
Your new house is terrific! Ssooo modern -- clean lines -- posh decor! Simply Saffron!!
[notify]

Macy

::meow::

Purred: Fri Jan 27, '06 4:48pm PST 
Very cool Saffron!! It's just made of cardboard?? how did they attach it the fabric to it?? staples? glue? is it sturdy?? - maybe I can get my mommy to make me one too!!

purrs to your parents for being so cool!!

-Macy
[notify]

Ray

Ray of Light

Purred: Fri Jan 27, '06 5:53pm PST 
Awesome house Saffy! I'm living out of a suitcase here.
[notify]

Daisy

The Bacon Queen

Purred: Fri Jan 27, '06 5:59pm PST 
You are a lucky cat, Saffy.

RayRay ... are you really living in a suitcase? Sounds pretty cool to me.
[notify]

Inky

Fun is what it's- all about

Purred: Fri Jan 27, '06 10:17pm PST 
Oooooo lah lah!! Very chic!!

I wouldnt expect less from my Saffy sis!!
[notify]

BRUCE (THE- BOSS)

Born to Run &- Born to Moo Boo

Purred: Sat Jan 28, '06 1:43pm PST 
Oooohh Saffron, that is pretty cool *stamps paws* I want a box like that!!! he he he.

Saffron

Purred: Sat Jan 28, '06 2:35pm PST 
HEHE awwe, thank you Selket my love!

MOL Macy... thank you! YUP, it's just cardboard and they reinforced the sides [all of the sides inside and out] with duct tape. Then they attached the fur fabric with a hot glue gun, it adheres really quickly, which is great. Becareful if your mom uses that though... you have to pad it quickly, instead of holding it on with your hand or she will get a little burn. Or like my mom, fur got stuck to her finger HAHA. The fur fabric is purrrretty messy. After it was all said and done it looked like they sheared a sheep! I was almost a white cat by night's end. HAHA. Also, this is a very sturdy cardboard box. OH and one more thing... they added padding to the top of the box.

HEY IT'S RAY! I've been told that you have one of THE coolest families! The fiends told me I should befriend you because you are sooooo fun! And why in the world wouldn't I love rayPOD!!!!!!!!! HI Nice to meet you. How come you are living in a suit case? I will share my house with you, course it may be a long journey for one of us haahaha.

Hi Daisy... thanks. I'm sure you are one lucky kitty too. You're tooo purrrtty not to be!

Hi Inky Sis! Thank you love! heheh SSSSSPPISSSSST ooopps that was an accident! *kisses*

Hi Brucey! Well, I will try to bring it over on my broom so you can have one too! MOL Although, my broom DOES have a hard enough time carrying me! As you well know hahah.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3