GO!

What is your faveorite piece of Furniture?

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 39)  
1  2  3  4  
mimi

MUHUHAHHAHAHHAHH- !*ZZZZ*

Purred: Sat May 27, '06 7:55pm PST 
meow i luv the couch
[notify]

mimi

Purred: Sat May 27, '06 7:55pm PST 
meow i luv the couch
[notify]

mimi

Purred: Sat May 27, '06 7:56pm PST 
My favorite peice of furniture is the chair that is in the living room. i broke the corners! < ( that was supposed to ;look like a fish!)
[notify]

Gizzie

Meowmy's girl

Purred: Sun May 28, '06 7:46am PST 
I have so many...kitchen chairs good for hiding), the back of the sofa, my window perch, Mommy's bed (oh yes!), any old cardboard box..... >^..^
[notify]

Gizzie

Meowmy's girl

Purred: Sun May 28, '06 7:47am PST 
OH! I forgot my absolute favorite! My dog sister's slumber ball! Mommy's going to get little ones for Ducky and me.
[notify]

Frankie,- Dreamboat- Angel

Spa Meow,- President

Purred: Sun May 28, '06 1:03pm PST 
Well, I like the corner of the kitchen counter (I am not supposed to sit there), the arm of the recliner, my two "cat" beds, a real bed, and any pillow I can find. Lastly, the floor.

I don't like the chair at the desktop pc. It moves by itself. I jumped in it, to investigate, when it was new, and it moved. It scared me, and I jumped and ran under the bed, my hiding spot. I think it is possessed.
[notify]

Hailey

I Strut 'Cause I- Own The Place

Purred: Sun May 28, '06 10:42pm PST 
My favourite pieces of funiture are my mom & dad's bed, the couches, the computer chair...anywhere they like to sit!
[notify]

Delco RIP

Throw the stuff- and make them- run

Purred: Mon May 29, '06 4:52pm PST 
All futons in the house are "ours", any clothing left unattended is fair game for a nest, towels either damp or dry are acceptable, and best spot of all is on the human's legs!
[notify]

Nikki

I'm a fighter!

Purred: Tue May 30, '06 8:25am PST 
Another kitty earlier purred they have a sofa cushion squished into the shape of a cat. That's kinda what I have too. This sofa cushion is at the perfect heighth to look out the window and chatter at the birds in the back yard. I also like to occupy Daddy's office chair, the corner of the bed near Mommy's feet and the rug in front of the shower.

We have a cat tree but it's old and nasty. Mommy is shopping for a new one and I'm so excited!
[notify]

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 39)  
1  2  3  4