GO!

What is your faveorite piece of Furniture?

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Sasha

I am beautiful- and I know it.

Purred: Mon Jan 16, '06 6:45pm PST 
My fave is my cat post it is really really tall well to me anyway. I love to jump on it and sleep in it.
[notify]

Fluffy

I'm worth it.

Purred: Tue Jan 24, '06 8:40am PST 
Hi there, Sasha! Does my cat tree count? It's floor-to-ceiling, and I love it! Aside from that, my mistress' bed is just divine.
[notify]

Sasha

I am beautiful- and I know it.

Purred: Fri Jan 27, '06 11:37am PST 
Yes! that counts anything that is yours that you sleep on and play on. Actually you can even count your humans furniture.
[notify]

Angel

Baby Angel

Purred: Sun Jan 29, '06 12:01am PST 
http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalog Id=10103&storeId=12&langId=-1&productId=66536

Bastis cat tent..............$6.99, but mommy got it for $5.99 inside Ikea.
[notify]

Alanna

Major General of- the Smushy faces

Purred: Sun Jan 29, '06 6:03am PST 
I don't know if this counts as being furniture but I really love my kitty cup bed. It's where I'm spending most of my time until my fur grows back...
[notify]

Other posts by this user

Purred: Sun Jan 29, '06 8:50am PST 
I have a special place on the couch that I like to lay on and sleep. It's on the back of the couch and mom can't even get the cushion to look like the other one, because I sleep on it so much and I guess it took the shape of a sleeping cat!!! MOL
[notify]

Fabian

Mr. Sleepyhead

Purred: Sun Jan 29, '06 2:53pm PST 
I used to love to sit and sleep on the coach (especially because I'm not allowed to, and I know that). Nowadays I like to sit on the cold table and just wander around looking what's going on in the room. I'm pretty silly you know wink
[notify]

Squeakers- (Gone Too- Soon)

Furever my love

Purred: Sun Jan 29, '06 4:40pm PST 
As far as cat furniture goes, I love my condo. I love to nap on top of it, and everybody says I look so pretty on it.
As far as human furniture goes, I love the rocking chair, the one I'm siting on in my main photo.
I am getting to like Mommy's new bed, and I am also quite partial to the sofa, too.
[notify]

Benjamin

Make way for- me!

Purred: Mon Jan 30, '06 4:20pm PST 
What furniture don't I like?
The arm of the couch is good for a daytime nap, and I sleep on Mom and Dad's bed every night. My water fountain is on the dry sink in the kitchen, so I like that. From there I can get to the microwave stand, then the pantry cupboard, then the fridge. I like them all! Mom's found me napping on one of the dining room chairs, under the table. She can't find me there! Hehe! I WISH I had a cat tree! Mom's saving up.
[notify]

❤Ruben❤- DB #⑩

The Boss

Purred: Mon Jan 30, '06 5:57pm PST 
I like my Green cat tree the best. My mom has a really comfortable bed on it and it is right in front of a window. Oh and the most important part is that there are two bird feeders right outside the window for me to watch. Well now Im getting off track but my favorite piece of furniture is my cat tree.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4