GO!

baby is loosing alot of weight

This forum is for cat lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your cat.

Purred: Tue Oct 8, '13 5:03pm PST 
ive had her at the vet before because of her vomiting they said the last time I was there they were very worried because she lost a pound and a halve from the last time she was there which was about three months we went this time they saide she might have lymphoma since her intestens were thick they wanted to do 200dollare blood work on her and they wouild have to do a surgery to find if she has limpoma I hope I spelled it right I know she doesn't fill good now she is getting to whrer I couild see her chest bone and she is sleeping a lot more then usual and she is hiding a lot more this week she threw up twice and most of the time her food isn't digested I don't know what to do I don't want the blood or surgery done since she is 13 yrs old im hoping to get at least another year or two with her ive only had her for a year
[notify]

BK

Ambassador at- the Kitty U.N.

Purred: Wed Oct 9, '13 4:06am PST 
You have to get her back to the vet. You can't let her suffer without trying to figure out what's going on. Please take her in immediately.
[notify]

Purred: Wed Oct 9, '13 9:01am PST 
right now we dont think she is suffering except for the losing weight and vomiting if i take her back im afraid to find out how sick she really is frown i want to keep her a little longer
[notify]

Lady

the queen

Purred: Wed Oct 9, '13 6:22pm PST 
BK is right, she needs to see a vet ASAP. She is not suffering? this is in your first post ( know she doesn't fill good now she is getting to whrer I couild see her chest bone and she is sleeping a lot more then usual and she is hiding a lot more this week she threw up twice and most of the time her food isn't digested I don't know what to do). as soon as BK said she needed to go back to the vet, suddenly she is not suffering. depending on how sick she might be, she WILL NOT make it another yr or two like you want. you can go get a second opinion from a different vet if you want. it comes down too, that if you do not go back to the vet and at least get the blood work, you will not know what is causing her to lose weight and throw up. it could be something major, or something simple, and the longer you wait, the worse its going to get. just because she is 13 does not mean you can not get her treatment for being sick, or she is going too die. how do you expect her to make it another yr with out medical help. both my girls are 13, i would spend the money to keep them around, just like most people would too. what it comes down too, you HAVE TO quit being selfish and think about your kitty, her health and her quality of life. if your hoping that people will tell you, you are doing the right thing, most people will not. sorry, for being so straight forward, but, your kitty depends on you, and no one else. Bottom line, she NEEDS TO SEE A VET FOR MEDICAL HELP.

PURRS

lady
[notify]

Purred: Mon Oct 21, '13 10:58am PST 
okay she is going back she is throwing up mostly waterery stuff now she got sick thismorning moststly its a watery consistency that is what worries me right now ill write back when I get an answer to whats going on with her
[notify]