GO!

Cancer! Are you kidding me???!!!

This forum is for cat lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your cat.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Pickles

I hate everyone- but Mom

Purred: Sat Sep 7, '13 9:16am PST 
Hi all,

I wanted to share....I am in disbelief. I shared another post about a "nose blister." Turns out, Pickles has Malignant Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumor, on her nose. She is going in next Monday for a Neoplasene treatment. As some of you know, neo is an alternative treatment created by vets at Buckmountain Botanicals. It's amazing, and has a good success rate of actually curing the cancer. We are doing this because we can't exactly remove her nose, so this is the next best thing. After no success with traditional chemo meds with Cinders, I'm trying it!

I just can't believe this. We just lost Cinders to cancer in May, and now Pickles.....Thanks for listening. cry
[notify]

Althea, PAWS

The Special,- Precious, Petite- PrinCESS

Purred: Sat Sep 7, '13 9:45am PST 
Many, many years ago, when things were quieter out here in the country, I had 3 cats make their transitions from the road in 6 weeks - I thought the sky was falling! I can empathize with you. I hope the treatment will work and ease your pain. Please keep us posted on what's happening.
[notify]

Althea, PAWS

The Special,- Precious, Petite- PrinCESS

Purred: Sat Sep 7, '13 9:48am PST 
Many, many years ago, when things were quieter out here in the country, I had 3 cats make their transitions from the road in 6 weeks - I thought the sky was falling! I can empathize with you. I hope the treatment will work and ease your pain. Please keep us posted on what's happening.
[notify]

Sassy

mystery poop!- who did it?

Purred: Sat Sep 7, '13 11:10am PST 
nothing is worse than hearing the vet tell you your pet has cancer. Im so sorry.hug
[notify]

Norman DB#93- 2001-2013

I know you have- chicken & I want- it.

Purred: Sat Sep 7, '13 6:31pm PST 
We are all sending lots of purrs and prayers from Texas. Please keep us updated on her progress. hug
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Mon Sep 9, '13 3:12pm PST 
oh gosh - that just sux. That treatment sounds promising. SOmetimes I wonder why...there is never an answer though - some things just happen it seems. Sending purrs & hugs for you & Pickles. Keep the fight going! hug
[notify]

Pickles

I hate everyone- but Mom

Purred: Sat Sep 14, '13 2:33pm PST 
Monday is the day she has the Neoplasene treatment....Yikes, here we go! eek I'll keep you all posted and thanks for the purrs!
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Sun Sep 15, '13 10:09am PST 
Please do let us know! We will be thinking of you on Monday. It is a good thing that they have a treatment they want to use!
[notify]

Daisy Angel

Pretty girl!

Purred: Sun Sep 15, '13 12:10pm PST 
We're purring for you Pickles. We hope the treatment works!
[notify]

Katie

Purred: Sun Sep 15, '13 9:42pm PST 
Oh Pickles, I'm so sorry. Paws crossed that the treatment goes well!
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2