GO!

Arun malhotra newbie here..

This forum is for cat lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your cat.

Purred: Thu Nov 29, '12 4:40am PST 
i am Arun malhotra.. new here and hoping to enjoy this forum

I run a hosting company and love to code in perl when I have the time.

This place looks interesting lots of knowledge floating around

best regards,
Arun malhotra
[notify]

Amber

Georgian Blue

Purred: Sat Dec 1, '12 8:03am PST 
I hope you enjoy it here. We are new too! Will you be adding your cat(s) anytime soon? I would love to see your purr babies! If you don't have any cats, that's okay too. There is still plenty of knowledge and fun to be had. We have only been on a day and are already feeling like one of the family! It's a pleasure to be able to share photos of my cats, talk about them, and even help people with their cat's problems. I work as a professional cat groomer and as you can see, I have a lot of purr babies. Most are rescues, some are cuties I found at the pet store (I know, shame on me). I think cats are just the best and love having a place where all of us cat lovers can come together. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay. Feel free to contact us about anything that we can help you with. I have knowledge about cat health and grooming issues.
[notify]