GO!

I think I lost 1 of my 9 lives today

This forum is for cat lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your cat.

Pouncer (in- Loving- Memory)

I'm the Queen,- ya miss me yet

Purred: Tue Oct 30, '12 7:23pm PST 
Mommy was putting flea meds on all the kitties and went looking for me - well she found me under the little humans bed. I was cold and limp. I wouldnt drink or eat - not even canned food or REAL Salmon. Mommy, Daddy and the little human told me to cross the bridge

Mommy took me to her room, put me on a soft blanket and layed down with me (she's been with me since 1999) she was petting me,telling me how much she loves me and how much she's enjoyed our 13 years together, sharing our funny stories. Then she fell asleep. A while later I headbopped her nose!! She woke up and screamed POUNCER!!!! She picked me up gently My eyes were bright, I drank water, I ate food. I even jumped off Mommy's bed and ran to the living room!

But I think I lost one of my lives today if Mommy had not gotten me out of that room I may have died (I am not allowed in there anymore)

Mommy's taking me to the vet in the morning just to make sure I'm ok
[notify]

Pouncer (in- Loving- Memory)

I'm the Queen,- ya miss me yet

Purred: Thu Nov 1, '12 1:05pm PST 
Never mind Pouncer crossed the bridge today rainbow she waited til after Halloween so my son would have a great time and not be upset about the cat he grew up with
[notify]

Althea, PAWS

The Special,- Precious, Petite- PrinCESS

Purred: Thu Nov 1, '12 5:17pm PST 
We're very sorry for the pain you and your family must be feeling. To have Pouncer seem ok after all that, and then to leave. . . very strange. Whatever happened, she's now gloriously alive, perfectly healthy, and blissfully happy - waiting at Rainbow Bridge for you. May her Creator help your heart to find peace.
[notify]

Maizy

I may meow to- you if you're- worthy

Purred: Fri Nov 2, '12 9:18am PST 
oh I am so very sorry about Pouncer. May she rest in peace. Sending purrs for your healing.
[notify]

Pieces

Purred: Thu Nov 15, '12 6:26pm PST 
I'm sorry for your loss. :o(
[notify]

Amber

Georgian Blue

Purred: Sun Dec 2, '12 12:47am PST 
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss! Do you know what caused her death? Was she stuck under the bed for a long time? I'm just curious what exactly killed her. I'm very sorry for your loss. Was it a viral infection? Were you able to get her to the veterinarian? She should have probably had IV fluids. Could you include more information, please?
[notify]