GO!

idk what pippie's problem is :(

This forum is for cat lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your cat.

(Page 2 of 3: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  
Lacey

Backflips are my- specialty!

Purred: Fri Sep 28, '12 2:27pm PST 
OH! I forgot to tell you that every single bag ALWAYS has a $1.00 coupon in it for next time so it ends up being even cheaper. They're good like that.
[notify]

Pippie

Ruling The- World, One- Bedroom At A- Time

Purred: Sat Sep 29, '12 7:45am PST 
well thank you for your help smile we're gonna go today. i also found that petsmart has a bag for like $11 so we'll see how this pans out, thanks again
[notify]

Lacey

Purred: Sat Sep 29, '12 9:05am PST 
Oh your's is even cheaper than here! Great! Let us know how it works out! big grin
[notify]

Ramsey

Ramsey - The Bedroom Cat- Burglar

Purred: Sat Sep 29, '12 4:07pm PST 
Hi Pippie wave I completely agree with what Lacey posted. I'm curious to know if your kitty was sneezing before the medication? If kitty wasn't sneezing before the medication and started right after the medication, this would tell me I would need to investigate a little further. Have you mentioned the sneezing to the vet? If so, what did the vet say about it? The only thing that bothers me is that it was a URI and sometimes they are really hard to get rid of and need a second round of antibiotics to get rid of them.
[notify]

Pippie

Purred: Mon Oct 1, '12 10:32am PST 
lacey i got fresh step :| i couldn't go to the petsmart, maybe after this litter.

oh ramsey, pippie does have uri. the day we got him he was sneezing. and i just finished his third bottle of clavomox. sinces he's been with us all he's been taking is medicine. the poor baby.. but what i seemed to notice is that he doesn't sneeze when i put him in the garage. i have a feeling that its the room that makes him sneeze.
[notify]

Maizy

I may meow to- you if you're- worthy

Purred: Mon Oct 1, '12 6:38pm PST 
Do you use any type of air freshener or strong cleaners in that room? Just another thought.
[notify]

Lacey

Purred: Mon Oct 1, '12 8:58pm PST 
Fresh Step is no better than any other litter so please try to get the Respiratory Relief. Trust me! And Maizy is right, make sure there are no air fresheners or anything scented in that room.
[notify]

Pippie

Purred: Tue Oct 2, '12 7:37am PST 
yeah i dont use anything odor wise in the room. im gonna clean the carpet in here and see if that helps bcuz like i said he doesn't sneeze when i put him in the garage. my bf and i think it may be the carpets. unless he's just stressing in here? and thats why he sneezes.. thats what it really seems like to me but im trying to rule everything out so i can get to the bottom of this.

lacey i will get that litter soon. i know, fresh step wasn't what i was going for. i'll get it soon, i already told my bf about it.

pippie is just here napping and he hasn't sneezed this morning. i'm also gonna make his cage taller so when i put him in he'll be high and away from litter and carpet, if those are the problemsconfused
[notify]

Lacey

Purred: Tue Oct 2, '12 8:56am PST 
Do you own the house? What I did for myself and for the kitties was rip out my carpets and put in flooring. Best thing I ever did. The carpets stunk no matter how many times I used the Rug Dr. on it. You can only clean them so much. But I recommend using something like a Rug Dr. so you can get a deep clean in there.
[notify]

Pippie

Purred: Wed Oct 3, '12 10:18am PST 
no, we don't. i would've done that but since having made the cage taller he only sneezed twice. he's up away from the carpet and litter. im guessing it was the carpet but the weird thing is when he's laying down on carpet he wont sneeze. it's just when he cries to get out he'll sneeze, maybe he works himself up cuz once he calms down he doesnt sneezethinking im confused.. what do you think, is there anything else it could be?
[notify]

(Page 2 of 3: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3