GO!

Metacam and cats?

This forum is for cat lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your cat.

(Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 42)  
1  2  3  4  5  
Luna

Queen of the- house

Purred: Mon Aug 6, '12 1:42pm PST 
You are right about that, I am a worrywart though since my kitties are like my children. (I don't have kids)

With all that I have been reading, I read plenty of bad things and plenty of good things. I still worry, I haven't slept in pretty much 2 days because of this.

Edited by author Mon Aug 6, '12 1:45pm PST

[notify]

Spook

Call me Mr.- Spookitty

Purred: Mon Aug 6, '12 6:44pm PST 
Every case is different and only you know your cat like you do. Your vet knows your cats medical history, and there are tons of stories good and bad about Metacam use in cats... I say that just to say if you are not comfortable giving it there is a reason. Trust your gut. I know my only experience with Metacam was not a good one. It was given once to a cat that was very special to a lot of people, he had chronic kidney failure after that one dose. Personally I will never give a cat Metacam or recommend it to any of my friends. Hope things get better!! Sending purrs to you!!
Spookitty
hughughug
[notify]

(Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 42)  
1  2  3  4  5