|Purred: Mon Jul 23, '12 5:51am PST |
|Its the flea collor, he got a reaction from it, as alot of kitties do. What kind of flea collor was it, hopefully, not Hartz. Its not your fault, money was an issue, we all ben there and you didn't know, we all ben there too, thats how we learn.
For future reference, never, buy an over the counter flea product, especially Hartz, or Hartz anything.
Tell your vet he may possibly have been poisened, by the flea collor, tell him/her, he licked it, and ask them to contact the Poison Control for animals, I will try and find the link.
Also ask him/her, to run a complete CBC blood panel.
Also ask your vet to contact a specialist, that deals with flea products poison. If he/she won't, time to find another vet, or you can call the ER vet and talk to them.
Best of luck, please keep us updated, and don't do any amputations, until you or your vet, has talked to a specialist. If all else fails, ask him/her to contact Dr DePinto, out of Wash DC, its a place to start. She is a specialist, that my vet called, when there was an issue with Bump and the vitamin D toxicity that happened with Blue Buffalo, back in 2009 I believe.
|my posts | my page | msg me | my family's posts | gift me | become friends|| [notify]|