GO!

declawing at 7 and other questions

This forum is for cat lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your cat.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Mr D - D'boat #19

Yikes!

Purred: Mon Jul 23, '12 1:07pm PST 
Fair enough. It's hard to give away kitty's I would find it hard too. It's great your parents aren't going to declaw her. It's just I think it could be something you may regret and you can't go back on. But as you said you may not have an option, if it does come to it. I know that sort of thing is accepted we you are. At last you have lots of amo to argue the point. As you know declawing is not really accepted were we live, but then most kitty's are indoor out door. It's just we live and are brought up with different ideas. I know you will do your best for Jellybean, many purrs it all sorts it self out and you are ALL happy.
[notify]

♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Sun Sep 30, '12 11:50am PST 
We really don't come to catster that much anymore, but I thought I'd give you all an update. smile I am happy to say that everything is going well. My parents had a long discussion with our vet, and we all came to the agreement that Jellybean is better off in Canada with Jen, so that's where she will be once we move. We are actually not moving till December, so we have a couple more months to spend with our Jelly girl. My family will still be very much involved in her life as Jen is a close family friend and she and my parents see each other several times a week, so there'll be lots of visits. smile

Josh is long out of my life and I am now seeing someone else. James had a kitty named Snowball a long time ago that he had to rehome with a family friend due to a cross country move. Snowball had very similar issues to Jellybean, so it makes me feel better knowing someone else went through the same thing before. I will be keeping Jellybean's page up and will update her diary every Christmas and birthday, and I will still be around to talk to everybody. Thanks for posting and giving me so much help. smile Jellybean thanks you too.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2